Which BOX to get? BB2 pro or M8S pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which BOX to get? BB2 pro or M8S pro?

I recently got a r-tv pro and but I had a issue so in returning it. Im now deciding between a bb2 pro or a m8s pro (both s912, 3gb ddr4 ram, and 16 flash). After looking online on how to fix the r-tv pro I realized the lack of support for this. I see the bb2 has a good support so in leaning on that.

Any help is appreciated, thank you guys!

Originally posted by ProtonA View Post
    I recently got a r-tv pro and but I had a issue so in returning it. Im now deciding between a bb2 pro or a m8s pro (both s912, 3gb ddr4 ram, and 16 flash). After looking online on how to fix the r-tv pro I realized the lack of support for this. I see the bb2 has a good support so in leaning on that.

Any help is appreciated, thank you guys!
    Mecool M8spro also no support, I bought it and the TV center apk installed by default,it is some peculiar KODI version and it is stuck at version 17.0 RC3 (a very old kodi version). Future versions of KODI will certainly not implemented by this company whoever provided the kodi version for mecool devices. It cannot be updated to the new 17.3 version which recently incorporated some important security updates.

Additionally if basic KODI (TVcenter) cannot be updated then i assume the firmware even less so. As usual the OTA update provided in the firmware is completely useless, never works to update anything, I don't even know why they provide boxes with this function (even though the box sellers advertise this functionality) it's all a scam and would advise to give this box a big miss.

Don't know about bb2 but I think it is the same situation with no updates and support.

Have you considered the Minix devices U9H? At least there is an active forum and the firmware and boxes get updates.

Comment

Maybe Magicsee Iron+ is the best choice

Comment

Working...
      X