Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96pro plus How do i change the Stock Launcher!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96pro plus How do i change the Stock Launcher!??

Have a new H96 pro + running on latest 7.1 fw.

Ive tried Nova and Apex. Both work load up just crash with an error.

Has ANYONE managed to change from the stock launcher?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
    Have a new H96 pro + running on latest 7.1 fw.

Ive tried Nova and Apex. Both work load up just crash with an error.

Has ANYONE managed to change from the stock launcher?

Thanks in advance
    Hi kingkong ,

what do you want to do ??? , do you want to install a new Launcher and use it ,

or do you want to change the SystemLauncher with a Launcher of your choise ???

Do Nova & Apex work or do they crash ??? same after reboot ??? did the Device not

ask which Launcher you want use ???

For change u must have Root for this otherwise it will not work .

please report that we can go futher

greetings

gefattern

Comment

Yes install launcher. Then open settings /other settings select home change. Bug in 7 that has to be set in settings. Same as when hide task bar. Has to be turned back on in settings to get task bar back. Stock rom Sucks so switch to Supercelerons build bugs most gone.

He also has for ddr3 models as well. Lots new boxes coming with ddr4 so open case see what wifi and ddr ram (Will say on board if ddr4.) then download the correct ddr3 or ddr4 rom all your issues resolved. Cones in Andriod tv and standard andriod custom roms
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi Scooter ,

really , thought it was more , is it so simple to fix for him ??? this is good .

greetings

gefattern
        Last edited by gefattern; 08-11-2017, 01:31. Reason: corrections

Comment

Yes known bug. 7 sucks lol... Only fixed by Superceleron on his. These 6 and work flawlessly. So best until he releases new one in 7.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi Scooter . regarding your post , this "open settings /other settings select home change. Bug in 7 that has to be set in settings."...

I have been in settings with a fine tooth comb. I cant for the life of me see an option to select home change?

Ive latest nougat 7.2 on my box. All set up fine. Ive installed latest Nova app.. But no option is available in settings for your home fix???

Any ideas or a screen shot?

Tia

Comment

Give me link to stock your on so i can re flash to that to take shots.

Comment

Wow! How helpful are you. Thanks you

Link for the fw sent to me by the factory...

Comment

Ok I download test tonight. Some times factory break new items.. But if you want best bug free use Super celerons versions.

Comment

I downloaded the celerons fw. Will have a play over the weekend. Thanks for taking time out to do that.. The celeron file was in a rar file then when i unpackaged it it is a zip file which wont unzip? Weird

Comment

This http://freak-tab.de/luis/Beelink/ult...1_Ultimate.zip

Comment

Yes two types Atv and normal android. I like the atv because voice commands fron cell ect.

Comment

Normal android all the way for me.

Comment

Hi Scooter. Did you manage to check that FW out yet? Tia

Comment

No when I tried to download says file not available. So coudnt try.

Comment

Working...
                              X