Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96pro plus How do i change the Stock Launcher!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying! Host must have deleted file. Ill upload to my db and link. Brb! My internet upload is a joke. Will be tonight at some point :0
    Last edited by kingkong; 08-12-2017, 18:20.

Comment

Hi Scooter this should work...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rs33snr9g5...70728.rar?dl=0

Comment

Hi Scooter. Any chance you could test this out if time? Tia

Comment

I tested all the pro plus. The latest one have a issue in 7 this bugs from factory. Best firmware for 7 is Super celerons these others have bugs that dont allow wall paper and launcher changes. They run hot. Is best to mod the box and cpu. I am going to one for this one and see how preformace gain there is.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            I tested all the pro plus. The latest one have a issue in 7 this bugs from factory. Best firmware for 7 is Super celerons these others have bugs that dont allow wall paper and launcher changes. They run hot. Is best to mod the box and cpu. I am going to one for this one and see how preformace gain there is.
            I have a new H96 Pro Plus box that I received this week and am not able to load Nova launcher without it crashing. It sounds like the same problem the OP posted in this thread so am writing here instead of a new post. My firmware is NHG47L.20170726 test-keys running 7.1.2 and I would like to know if this "super celeron" fw you are talking about is one that would work for me as well. I have a 3/32 box that I got from Banggood. When you say it is best to mod the box and CPU, do you mean there is more than changing the fw? I appreciate any anwers you could provide if they are similar to kingkong's problem.

Comment

For device can flash Tanix T8 max firmware solve all those issues. Same with super Celerons firmware.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

For device can flash Tanix T8 max firmware solve all those issues. Same with super Celerons firmware.
                Do you see any advantage using the Tanix instead of the Super Celeron fw? Would the Tanix be easier to flash or are they both the same? Thank you for the quick response earlier!!

Comment

Yes ot have both ddr3 / Ddr4 and runs cool. Also wifi for 2 types.

Comment

None Super Celerons is allways much more bug free. But Tanix will work on both ddr3 and ddr4 some devices fake ddr lable so may be way to go going forward that it coded to work on both.

Comment

None Super Celerons is allways much more bug free. But Tanix will work on both ddr3 and ddr4 some devices fake ddr lable so may be way to go going forward that it coded to work on both.
                      OK, thanks I popped open the case and didn't find anything to indicate whether it was ddr3 or ddr4 so Tanix it will be. I like the sounds of "more bug free" on the super celeron, but like the idea that tanix covers a broader spectrum.. Thanks again for the advice, I appreciate it!!

Comment

You have a link to the Tanix fw please.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
                          You have a link to the Tanix fw please.
                          This is where I got it from and you will notice there are two versions depending on the type of wireless chip you have. I had to open the case on mine to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong View Post
                            Hi Scooter . regarding your post , this "open settings /other settings select home change. Bug in 7 that has to be set in settings."...

I have been in settings with a fine tooth comb. I cant for the life of me see an option to select home change?

Ive latest nougat 7.2 on my box. All set up fine. Ive installed latest Nova app.. But no option is available in settings for your home fix???

Any ideas or a screen shot?

Tia

Try searching for "Home" in settings, that's how I found it, its obviously a hidden menu, but settings search finds it.

Comment

Originally posted by erpenstine View Post

Try searching for "Home" in settings, that's how I found it, its obviously a hidden menu, but settings search finds it.
                              Did you manage to change stock launcher to Nova or another good one using the settings/home function?

Comment

Originally posted by strogilow View Post

Did you manage to change stock launcher to Nova or another good one using the settings/home function?
                                Yes, I'm using Microsoft Launcher

Comment

Working...
                                X