Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with EgoIggo Android Box S12 Pro

Dear forum members
    I have a box called EgoIggo Android Box S12 Pro Octa Core 2GB/32GB Android 6.0 Latest Box 1000M Lan Dual WiFi 2.4G + 5G Bluetooth 4.1 Smart Box Black
    I tried to find any firmware for this device to unbrick it but no luck
    then I tried beelink gt1 firmware but cannot use power to turn on the device
    The remote control is not the same to beelink gt1 remote

If someone can point me to the factory img of the box I will be very happy

Thank you for your help
    Ash

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by ashrafhumax; 10-20-2017, 19:00.

Update
    I found that Bqeel K12 is the same device however I coul not find any firmware.
    Any one can point me to download the firmware?

Thanks
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

i have the same problem to, but i' am looking for EgoIggo Android Box e9s. If somebody have the firmware fot this device i apriciate Thank

Comment

If the remote is the only problem...then fix it:

remote.conf

note: just because a device looks the same doesn't mean its the same internal (pcb/wifi/ram)

goodluck

Comment

Thank you all for replay

here is what I got by doing a lot of experiments, the box is q201 hardware with QCA9377

1. I flashed tx8 firmware QCA9377 variant and every thing works now including power on
          Dear friends, Glad to share the firmware for Tanix TX8. Please confirm the wifi module of your device and download the firmware to flash accordingly. PC Update for 6255 wifi module PC Update for 9377 wifi module  Flash guide, please refer to: https://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2016/02/20/android-tv-boxes-flash-tutorials-tool/ Have fun ! Best regards Feb 17, 2017Jane What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 […]

2. I tried Magendanz Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) and every thing is working including the remote .

Hope this will help someone with the same problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160914011475914x1vsnt.jpg
Views:	1183
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	684936
          Attached Files

Comment

i'am looking for e9s EgoIggo Android Box Thank's

Comment

@angus2

I recommend you to try

Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Notes about this rom
              • This ROM has drivers for the Qualcomm QCA9377 and Longsys LTM8830 wireless chipsets (S/N beginning with S912 or G912) AND the AMPAK AP6255 wireless chipset (S/N beginning with A912). (Many others are also included.)
              • This includes device trees for 1G, 2G and 3G DRAM configurations, and so it should work on both GT1 standard and ultimate SKUs.
              • This the underlying OEM firmware for this build is pre-rooted, so this is too.
              • The updater is signed, and so can be installed in the Update app, the stock recovery, or TWRP. It's designed for incremental updates, since user data is preserved. If you're installing for the first time, you should include a data wipe.
              • The safest bet is always to install the full Amlogic burn package with USB Burning Tool.
              • Flash ROM at your own risk and always remember to back up your data first. The burn package includes a factory reset

Changelog (20171108):
              • New system apps and framework from M8S Pro, but still built on the All-in-One TX8 Max kernel and foundation.

Also consider TX8 MINI firmware

Name:	pendoo-TX8-mini-Android-6-0-Marshmallow-Amlogic-S912-TV-BOX-2G-16G-802-11ac-1000M.jpg
Views:	1190
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	684968

Name:	V2953EU-1-2ae4-hLU7.jpg
Views:	1212
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	684969
              Can you provide more info about
              Wifi chipset ?
              processor ?
              ram?
              internal memory ?
              picture to the remote control?

Attached Files

Comment

Can someone explain how to install the firmware ?

Comment

Originally posted by noipo View Post
                  Can someone explain how to install the firmware ?
                  Use amlogic burning tool. Loads of instructional videos on YouTube and articles on these forums. It's quite easy but make sure you make a backup of your current setup. I installed the Guest ROM last night and it's really good. Worth doing.

Comment

Use amlogic burning tool. Loads of instructional videos on YouTube and articles on these forums. It's quite easy but make sure you make a backup of your current setup. I installed the Magendanz ROM last night and it's really good. Worth doing.
                    I did followed a bunch of tutorials but i'm still unable to install th rom.
                    The problem is that i wiped accidently everything from TWRP, so wen i start the device is blocked on the google TV logo .
                    Even after importing image and clicking "start" on the tool and connecting the usb otg cable my computer don't recognize it . ( the same when i put it in recovery mode, twrp launches and nothing happen)

Comment

Hi Guys. After one Year my EgoIggo S12 Pro TV Box, makes Problems, Play Store Pop up,Remote Control doesnt work anymore etc... so i find this Website. I tried these Firmwares here but wifi dont run with this, only with cable. So i searched for other Roms. And so i found one that runs good, Wifi is running again but only the Remote is still dont work. i think its a Hardware Problem of the Remote.
                      i flashed the Box with the USB Burning Tool, and USB Cable A to A (male to male). i take the H96 Pro Plus firmware from Ebox, its very good, and the look is still good too. here is the link, maybe i can some one help with this

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I'm looking for firmware for an EgoIggo S95x Pro does anyone have any suggestions. I've managed to get TWRP running but it won't allow me to load anything else.
                        I have tried various img files and zip files and nothing seams to work throwing up various errors.
                        I have tried loading these with the boot loader, TWRP and via the USB burn tool with no sucess.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                        X