Vorke Z6 TWRP recovery???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vorke Z6 TWRP recovery???????

Newbie here..... Just got my Vorke Z6 box and I love it. All my apps work Netflix, Hulu, etc but my Direct TV Now won't work because it see's root. I was able to watch it on my Nexus Player by installing magisk and using the magisk hide app. I have download the Vorke Z6 TWRP version, renamed it to recovery, and placed it on my sd card. Rebooted using reset method but TWRP will not boot so that I can install magisk. Anyone have a solution to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try it godd lock
    There are a few different ways to install Magisk. If you're already rooted and you just want access to Magisk modules, you can use Magisk Manager to install the Magisk framework. Or, if you want to pass SafetyNet on a rooted device, you can switch from SuperSU to Magisk SU. But the best way to do it is to start fresh by installing Magisk on a non-rooted phone using TWRP.

Comment

Yeah I was able to flash Magisk but the issue I had was trying to find a TWRP recovery that would boot on my device. None of the images I downloaded here would work. I finally downloaded a compatible rom for my device, installed it, and used the "dd" command to pull the recovery image by itself. Now I have a standalone img that I can boot from my sdcard using the reset method .

Has anyone got DirectTVNow or SlingTV to play clear on this device? Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc all play clear but SlingTV and Direct TV Now's quality is horrible.

Comment

i think you can also use Update&Backup app to flash magisk

Comment

Originally posted by jmccarty
          Yeah I was able to flash Magisk but the issue I had was trying to find a TWRP recovery that would boot on my device. None of the images I downloaded here would work. I finally downloaded a compatible rom for my device, installed it, and used the "dd" command to pull the recovery image by itself. Now I have a standalone img that I can boot from my sdcard using the reset method .

Has anyone got DirectTVNow or SlingTV to play clear on this device? Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc all play clear but SlingTV and Direct TV Now's quality is horrible.
          hey dude.can u please tell me a way to install twrp?I am ready to order this box,but my assumption is to have proper twrp working so I can flash xposed framework.thank you.
          *or can u upload the twrp file with google drive please?
          Last edited by kos25k; 03-19-2018, 08:40.

Comment

Originally posted by jmccarty View Post

share that TWRP IMG pls. thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180610-174620.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	730659
              Originally posted by kos25k View Post
              hey dude.can u please tell me a way to install twrp?I am ready to order this box,but my assumption is to have proper twrp working so I can flash xposed framework.thank you.
              *or can u upload the twrp file with google drive please?
              just update to the latest FW ,insta i magisk, framework, POWER OFF!! install BusyBox from magisk POWEROFF. Install Xposed 25 POWEROFF. You are done .
              DONT USE REBOOT USE POWEROFF
              ​​​​

Comment

please dude share the twrp with us.hiw to install magisk otherwise?

Comment

best solution is to build your your own zip with that tool and flash first over adb then flash zip

have fun

Customization Tool 8.9.4 (All versions of android) The tool supports Amlogic, Rockchip and Allwinner firmwares Download from my official website - Download Note: There is a free and a paid version. Free version still works fine for most uses...

Comment

Originally posted by KaszasM
                    best solution is to build your your own zip with that tool and flash first over adb then flash zip

have fun

https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3786991/page1
                    thanks dudeeee....

Comment

any news here mates?any easy way to re-root my box with magisk?Iately I unrooted it..

Comment

Working...
                      X