Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amlogic USB Burning don't work in Windows 10 Pro 1709?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amlogic USB Burning don't work in Windows 10 Pro 1709?

Hi.
    I tried, but Amlogic USB Burning, did not recognize my Beelink GT1 Ultimate.
    Any tips?
    Tks.

Hi, same problem here with Tanix TX9 PRO. Did you resolve this? Unfortunately I am out of ideas. Exist burning tool for linux?
    THX

EDIT: I finally succeded.
    I downloaded new version of burning tool. Don't know if new version is neccesery.
    When I inserted power cord and USB cable to the box in the same time box didn't startup. Then when I pressed on the remote control power button, burning tool suddenly recognized device and started flashing.
    Last edited by Miky28; 12-28-2017, 09:01.

Comment

Hello.
      I tried again.
      I used another USB cable.
      Should the USB cable be OTG?
      Beelink GT1 Ultimate, connected to USB_Burning_Tool.
      Tks.

Comment

@ webipsum,

More than likely it is your friendly Windows 10 causing grief.
        Anti-virus/firewall software combine with O.S can cause grief. Disconnect and close/force stop background apps.

If it is worth the hassle and default firmware is so bad....

Try to install the World Cup drivers again...don't reboot. Make sure to use USB port(OTA) on your China Box. (Not sure which, I don't have a Beelink)
        or
        Install World Cup drivers and reboot, might work.
        or
        Go into device manager and find World Cup drivers and make Win 7 compatible. Try to flash..or reboot and try to flash.
        or
        Go into device manager and uninstall World Cup drivers...reboot and re-install drivers.
        or
        USB mouse may interfere with Amlogic Burn Tool(My laptop). Start up Burn tool and remove mouse and connect China Box to flash.

If you have installed multiple versions of Amlogic Burn Tool, it might be best to uninstall and go into folders to delete leftover files...and drivers.
        Windows OS has gotten so user friendly since Win 7 that it is increasing difficult to use or support.

G-Luck,
        Reap

Comment

Working...
        X