Help my the pixels distort the film in H96 pro+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help my the pixels distort the film in H96 pro+

(( Please help or advise me to solve my problem))
    The problem is pixels distort the film . Sometimes the distortion is strong and sometimes light in application .

my TV box
    amlogic S912 3G RAM /32GROM / 9377 / H96 Pro+ aigale AW-CM273SM / s32-V5(LPDDR3) / Os : android 7.1.2
    internet provider said me the problem in android 7.1.2 " Nougat " not supported 'because the film .mp4' and he advised me to downgraded to old version "Marshmallow" !!

Is that really? and how can I find Marshmallow acceptable for my Tv box.. Please I need your Help

Click image for larger version

Name:	24726480_2012752038965508_1113833256_n.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	700976Click image for larger version

Name:	24726665_2012752042298841_1089708273_n.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	700975Click image for larger version

Name:	24726480_2012752038965508_1113833256_n.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	700980
    Attached Files

Probably overheating. I don't care for stock roms and some of the heat sink options done to these boxes. I will be using a very well made custom rom to keep operation cooler.

I also remove the heat sink material and clean very carefully and add Arctic silver heat sink compound and apply a better heat sink.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
      Probably overheating. I don't care for stock roms and some of the heat sink options done to these boxes. I will be using a very well made custom rom to keep operation cooler.

I also remove the heat sink material and clean very carefully and add Arctic silver heat sink compound and apply a better heat sink.
      Thank you for your response but the problem is not related to heat because this problem exists all the time

Comment

Originally posted by alialtaaiy View Post

Thank you for your response but the problem is not related to heat because this problem exists all the time
        Well, can you do various video file formats, to identify which codec may be at fault. If all formats show pixelation, a new HDMI cable or issue with the decoder or a bad ram chip.

Comment

Thank you for your response,

This movie and other movies stored on the server of the Internet service provider and to watch these movies You should use the application or use the browser "google chrome" already exists on the Android system So the problem exists in the application and browser "google chrome".

But when installing another browser such as 'dolphin' or 'Samsung internet explorer' there is no problem and the pixels disappear
          So I want to solve the problem in the application

Comment

Originally posted by alialtaaiy View Post

This movie and other movies stored on the server of the Internet service provider and to watch these movies You should use the application or use the browser "google chrome" already exists on the Android system So the problem exists in the application and browser "google chrome".

But when installing another browser such as 'dolphin' or 'Samsung internet explorer' there is no problem and the pixels disappear
            So I want to solve the problem in the application
            Ok, so it's application issue with Google Chrome only? If so, you can adjust the defaults for media playback by using chrome://flags as your url in Chrome. I use Chrome Dev on my Android device, so it has more options. There is hardware decode settings you can adjust to help with performance. If you have not adjusted them before, you can try making adjustments to see how it goes for you.

Comment

Chrome Dev
              It's ok, I put it in good browsers list with 'dolphin' and 'Samsung internet explorer' .

There is hardware decode settings you can adjust to help with performance
              I changed the specification in " Droid setting ==> screen resolution" but no thing changed the problem is ongoing,

In short, browsers that run without problems 'chrome Dev','dolphin','Samsung internet explorer' contain decoders that support the movie format, but the application depends on the operating system "android 7.1.2". So I want to change the system and revert to the previous system "marshmallow",

I want try Change operating system and downgrade from android 7.1.2 to Marshmallow any version , I need version compatible wih

amlogic S912 3G RAM /32GROM / H96 Pro+ / 9377 /aigale AW-CM273SM / s32-V5(LPDDR3)
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello!
                Pixelization problem exists in many 7.1.2 android boxes. Especially for Alfawise Amlogic processor devices. Probably an Android problem.
                With H96Pro +, you can do it with an older version.

For me this thing works with Firmware.

We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for H96 Pro+ TV Box with 3GB RAM (WiFi Q9377) (20170602) powered by Amlogic S912. This is a big

Unfortunately, the newer firmware also gives a pixelatization error.

There is an error similar to the Alfawise H96 Mini devices with Android 7.1.2 Factory Firmware. Typical Codec seems to be a bug.

I hope I helped
                bye

Comment

Working...
                X