Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing Tanix TX9 Pro launcher

Hi
    How can I edit apps on launcher? I've added some apps on the launcher shortcut and now I can't remove them or change them to other apps. help?

Originally posted by svabos View Post
    Hi
    How can I edit apps on launcher? I've added some apps on the launcher shortcut and now I can't remove them or change them to other apps. help?
    The only person who can answer this question is the manufacturer or the box's company developer himself. For the latest Android 7 TX8 MAX and TX9 firmwares used by Tanix, you can't even replace the stock launcher.
    I tried replacing them with Nova Launcher and it just crashes every-time. Remove the stock launcher Mediabox using a system app remover and leave the Nova Launcher to replace by default, it will immediately brick your box.

Very badly designed ROM. That's probably what you get when you hire street developers from poopland on the cheap, in the end you have to pick up even more mess.

Comment

I managed to install Microsoft launcher on Tanix TX9 Pro. Works well - at least for a short time I had it installed.

BR

Comment

Just to know, I've asked question about changing items on launcher TWICE on Tanix web page where all the questions are publicly shown and both times they have deleted the question without any notice
        Looks like I'm addressing an issue they are aware of and they don't want bad publicity about it

Comment

I need download link to card model CS_TX92_B8 V1.1 20190801.

Comment

I am also this model, can not brush 9.0 system, do not know which firmware can be universal

Comment

Working...
            X