Point me to a 1GB or 2GB 6.0.1 to 7.1 firmware download link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point me to a 1GB or 2GB 6.0.1 to 7.1 firmware download link

I looking for a firmware to try as my locked bootloader is hosed... at least I think it is. Though boot loaders don't fail, then magically recover, then fail permanently on their own, by normal use.

Found a thread on a stick user with similar issue, though he created it to happen on his own. He found a firmware not for his stick that was able to replace his bootloader. So I am gonna follow his list and try it out.

For the mean time, I would like a reply with a link or links to such firmware I have requested. Thank you.

Well I figured out my problem... I don't need a link to any firmware. Found enough on my own, and a complete AML developer suite to mess with.

Comment

For those who have cheap Chinese boxes, my fix or problem solving to correct the blank dead box, was the fact the have a low current 5v driving circuit. My issue turned out to be that the bridge to drive half of the circuitry died from using too much current on the USB ports. So when you plug in a USB for power when flashing, only half of the board gets proper power.

I noticed that when watching the TosLink led and the power LED. When only half of the board is powered on, the TosLink LED will power off after lighting up for a few seconds.

With proper power through the circuit, the LED stays on, and the video display initialises.

So flashing cannot be done properly when only half of the board is getting power, let alone the boot up will not happen as well.

Now I must troubleshoot where the bridge diode or fuse is located, and replace.

I am able to boot with both power cable and a USB charger cable connecting to a 5v source.

Comment

Working...
      X