Need help installing custom rom on EASYTONE T95Z PLUS Android TV Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redpuff View Post

thanks man i will give it a try now i hope it works i have tried any firmware that i have come across i will update in a few
    i try the firmware but i get the same error i dont know what im doing wrong here a screenshot i hope you guys can figure out what is it

Attached Files

Comment

i try the firmware but i get the same error i dont know what im doing wrong here a screenshot i hope you guys can figure out what is it
      Hi ,

did you ever tried another Cable ???

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

did you ever tried another Cable ???

gefattern
        i try 2 but im suspecting that i may need more power my usb port on my pc doesnt have it so tomorrow ill get a powered usb hub im hoping that isthe problem

Comment

Hi ,

maybe , possible for sure , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Plug in the Power Cord while flashing.
            This will help also.

Regards
            Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
              Plug in the Power Cord while flashing.
              This will help also.

Regards
              Neomode
              it didnt when i plug in the cable my box disconnects from my pc but i already contacted the manufacturer they gonna email me the firmware stock

Comment

just to keep ypu updated guysa those firmwares didnt work on my box i contacted the seller they provided me with the stock firmware but right at the end of upgrading my box fails to install so i will keep looking for solutions

Comment

Hey guys just to let you know after the seller sent me the firmware again I was able to fix my TV box. He sent me the wrong firmware so now my box is fixed I use burn card maker and put it on the box and boom start upgrading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys just to let you know after the seller sent me the firmware again I was able to fix my TV box. He sent me the wrong firmware so now my box is fixed I use burn card maker and put it on the box and boom start upgrading

Hi ,

that sounds good , good luck ,

gefattern

Comment

H? i have the same problem like you. D?d you remember which firmware you flashed.

Any one help me?

T95z plus 3g/32g ap6255 v1081.

? tried many firmwares but result never changed. ?t is still dead. ? have blue light, success connection, at the end got error. No video output on hdm?. Tried many Man to Man USB cables, hdm? cables... Got crazy that box.

Tx.

Comment

Working...
                      X