RBox Pro unable to passthrough Dolby True HD 7.1 audio streams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

Keep trying other device trees, if you mean the one that you have your remote does not work with. Or get a wireless remote that usually dongle and those are usually better anyway.
    I even tried an old corded mouse. It looks like I'll need to configure the USB ports to function with peripheral devices unless someone knows something to make it work a Device tree or what not. I am super new to this coding stuff.
    R-Box Pro 3G/16G
    SCV7A 7.1.2 / LibreELEC 8.2.4.2

Comment

Excellent, glad you got it working.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thanks for putting in the effort to help me. It means a lot! I'll keep on testing and report back. It seems like I'm the only R-Box Pro guy that's active right now.
        R-Box Pro 3G/16G

Comment

Well got it to freeze on me while I had a movie playing in the background and navigating back to the main kodi screen. Rebooted it and came up with no issues.
          R-Box Pro 3G/16G

Comment

Now that you have LibreELEC running on your box, are you getting all the HD audio that you were looking for??
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

All HD audio are coming across to the AVR.
              Currently running LE build 8.2.4.2 with no issues.
              Now if you can help me figure out how to get my USB ports working to operate a mouse or wireless keyboard, that would be great!
              R-Box Pro 3G/16G

Comment

Working...
              X