Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Successful burn - blank screen. What does it mean? (h96 pro plus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Successful burn - blank screen. What does it mean? (h96 pro plus)

I've had a bunch of roms that burn to 100% without error with the Amlogic usb burning tool. But the screen is blank when I reboot after flashing.

Is the rom just incompatible with the hardware?
    Can I look at logs for more info?

Originally posted by Cybergy View Post
    I've had a bunch of roms that burn to 100% without error with the Amlogic usb burning tool. But the screen is blank when I reboot after flashing.

Is the rom just incompatible with the hardware?
    Can I look at logs for more info?
    Hi ,

are you sure you took the right Rom , this Box has different PCBs ,

what about Supercelerons Rom already tried ??? ,

did you test it on different TVs , other HDMI cables ??? , maybe your

HDMI port makes Problems , dirty , dust ??? , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Yes I am trying roms that claim to work on h96 pro plus (I find they don't often refer to green/blue pcb, ddr3/4, etc). So maybe these roms just don't work on the box?

Comment

Originally posted by Cybergy View Post
        Yes I am trying roms that claim to work on h96 pro plus (I find they don't often refer to green/blue pcb, ddr3/4, etc). So maybe these roms just don't work on the box?
        Hi ,

yes , please , what is the colour of your PCB , can you post Pictures of both sides ,

so it is easier to help , please read the Superceleron Thread too , you can find the

Thread in "TodaysPost" , do not flash Roms until we know what works on your Box ,

UART maybe for Debugging ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

I should clarify - I have roms that work. Superceleron. I just don't know what's happening with the other roms that burn to 100% but the screen is blank after a reboot.

I assume it's because they are not compatible.

Comment

Hi ,

that is a little bit different then i thought , i think , they are not compatible , otherwise they

will boot correct , different boot parameters inside the special Files , but i am not the Pro

in that , for sure a Dev. can give a better answer , good luck with your working Roms ,

greetings / gefattren

Comment

It is strange that roms which previously worked fine, will not flash past 2% or 8%. I have a list of roms that worked, and now I'm down to one. Superceleron doesn't even work now.

I'm going to stop flashing this box. I'd like to try out some new roms out but I never know when I'll lose the ability to boot after a flash. Flaky as hell.

I'll stay with aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_LP_mac-20171129.img rom that I am running now.

Comment

If its that flakey, get a new box... 2019 should be promising.

Comment

Working...
                X