Z69 Mini 2/16gb.. is it dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hideiyoshi
    The firmware you are trying to install is not suitable for devices with LPDDR3-SDRAM. Look for firmware with support for LP (LowPower) RAM.

Comment

That firmware was obtained from Gearbest specific to the device... Unless ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
        That firmware was obtained from Gearbest specific to the device... Unless ...
        No, this FW is only for devices with DDR3 memory (see log). There are two different variants of this box, DDR3 and LPDDR3.

Comment

bumerc I'm a noob at this firmware totally, would the firmware suggested by claudiuionel be the right firmware? DO adv pls? Thanks

Comment

bumerc I'm a noob at this firmware totally, would the firmware suggested by claudiuionel be the right firmware? DO adv pls? Thanks
            The firmware I sent you is the one that I use and it works I have the same device that you have( Z69 Mini 2G/16)

Comment

I do not know that. I sent you a link via PM, this is for LP memory. (Trial version)

Comment

Originally posted by claudiuionel View Post

The firmware I sent you is the one that I use and it works I have the same device that you have( Z69 Mini 2G/16)
                I'm downloaded it earlier. Thank you again cos my earlier attempt was using the one from https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ni-tv-box.html
                Last edited by Hideiyoshi; 11-20-2018, 12:45.

Comment

claudiuionel Still unable to flash, below and attached are the result

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error Result 20-11.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	752149
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X