S912 Amlogic Androit Pie, Androit 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S912 Amlogic Androit Pie, Androit 9

greetings and watched two videos where a rom androit pie is seen in the S912, I have a sunchip 2 ram 16 rom amlogic S912 team where I could download androit pie for this model

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

That would be nice for Christmas!
    Last edited by gefattern; 11-24-2019, 23:00.

Comment

I spoke to the developer Nguyen Van Dai a while ago, regarding this rom, he is still doing tests but is hoping to release a beta near the end of November.
      Last edited by gefattern; 11-24-2019, 23:00.

Comment

Going forward, let's all remember to be polite. Devs do this beyond our skill, we would not want to make it a thankless task.

Comment

I have tested the rom of the friend Amlogic s912 Android Pie ATV by DaivietPDA and it is perfect to the point that all the other rooms are rubbish next to this it is functional without flickering pin problems fast Youtube vance on prog tv beta on netflix HD on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Swj9Suy5U https://daivietpda.com/

Comment

Why is the link to this thread not working, Rom: Android Pie for S912
            ReaperMan

Comment

Should be ok soon, I updated links...needs to be moderator approved.

Comment

• trebor
                trebor commented
                Editing a comment
                working

Great work.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                Thank you, I was confused for sometime.

Comment

did you update the links again, I am unable to access the thread?

Comment

I should have reserved one or to posts below my main post... in my thread...wildfire!
                    Yeah, so many new..now newer...uhmm..newest firmware and info daily(hourly). Too difficult to keep up.

Comment

I should have reserved one or to posts below my main post... in my thread...wildfire!
                      Yeah, so many new..now newer...uhmm..newest firmware and info daily(hourly). Too difficult to keep up.
                      lol ha ha ha, people are too excited that S912 is getting new life

Comment

Working...
                      X