TWRP for Minix U9 w 7.1.2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWRP for Minix U9 w 7.1.2?

I have a Minix U9-h operating with the Community ROM with Android 7.1.2 - but I need Root
    Can anyone advise which TWRP would be appropriate for this config?

Thanks for looking and any advice you can suggest
    Hope you're all staying safe there in this dangerous World right now!
    Last edited by DEcosse; 03-25-2020, 15:49.

Originally posted by DEcosse View Post
    I have the Community ROM with Android 7.1.2 - but I need Root
    Can anyone advise which TWRP would be appropriate for this config?

Thanks for looking and any advice you can suggest
    Hope you're all staying safe there in this dangerous World right now!

Comment

Thank you for your kind reply

That is interesting - The download links appear to be broken however?

Comment

Thank you for your kind reply

That is interesting - The download links appear to be broken however?

This is an account 4pda .

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Thank you!
          That is incredibly helpful

Do you mind if I ask for further guidance on applying that? It would be easier for me to ask here in English if you can help further

I have loaded that file to removable storage and can boot into the OEM recovery and see the file when selecting 'apply update from external' - but how do I execute it to run?

Comment

Thank you!
            That is incredibly helpful

Do you mind if I ask for further guidance on applying that? It would be easier for me to ask here in English if you can help further

I have loaded that file to removable storage and can boot into the OEM recovery and see the file when selecting 'apply update from external' - but how do I execute it to run?
            Through the program [email protected] don't write much English.I'll write the most important thing if you ask.

Comment

Maybe so.Sew these files through the program Update@Backup .Perhaps they do not say goodbye to stock recovery.But you will fall into stock recovery.And there in the recovery you will flash these files.Then install terminal emulator.In terminal write command
              reboot recovery
              And get into twrp.

Comment

The author VVitaliy writes that this twrp runs on the S905 , S905D, S912 .I use it on S905x Android 9.

Comment

Thank you! I will try that today
                  This is an S912 Minix U9-h

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	TWRP_update.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.6 KB ID:	800525

I tried to install from 'update from external'
                    I tried both files - both says failed to verify whole-file signature - signature verification failed - Installation aborted

These files were sourced from the links you provided above

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	TWRP_update.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.6 KB ID:	800525

I tried to install from 'update from external'
                      I tried both files - both says failed to verify whole-file signature - signature verification failed - Installation aborted

These files were sourced from the links you provided above
                      I remembered I also had error 21 on s905x.It is necessary to patch stock recovery using Magisk before this.

Comment

Don't I need root for magisk? (I haven't actually used magisk - will need to research it a bit more)

Comment

You need to modify your recovery with Magisk.And the install it in your firmware.

Comment

Using the Update@Backup program ,install twrp after.After install the terminal emulator program.To write in it:

reboot recovery

Comment

I don't write much English.Moreover there are a lot of terms.

Comment

Working...
                              X