superceleron and khadas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

superceleron and khadas

/Smart TV Box,EEDI Coolbiz T95W Pro Android 6.0 Internet Media Streaming Device & Game Player with Kodi ,Octa Core 2GB DDR3+16GB ,dual WiFi 2.4g 5g Bluetooth 4.0 HD Streaming Media Player
    I have flashed both of these images to the above box and they will not go past the start up logos, 1 says superceleron then goes to the start up and stays on that. do i need to try a different image, novice at all this any advice is helpful,thanks.

As far as I know superceleron didn't make any ROM's for this device and no one will.
    You will have a lot of trouble to get any ROM to boot on it except the stock firmware from the manufacturer.
    Why on earth buy such an old discontinued product?

Comment

If the link is still working

* Shonk's archive (H96 pro+)

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

** ATVx generic firmware

*** Poison ROM Generic firmware
      Poison ROM Introduction Welcome to the Poison ROM thread. As promised, we're delivering a stunning quality ROM to the S912 community. Even though it was originally made for the T95Z, it may or may not work on other S912 Devices as well...

Make sure you know how to Unbrick your China Box. Choose the ROM that seems the closest to your WiFi Chips.
      Flash with Amlogic Burn tools v2.20(?)

Comment

Working...
      X