Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 PRO+ flash help.. from old superceleron rom What is my unit... (build prop provided)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 PRO+ flash help.. from old superceleron rom What is my unit... (build prop provided)

Hello folks,

about 2017 I flashed a superceleron rom to my old TV box and it was super buggy so I put it away. never got around to fixing it and got a X88king instead.. but now I need it.

I has no OTG port so I downloaded the card maker and downloaded SCV4 GREEN PCB IMG from https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...7-wifi-chipset and made a flash SD card with a brand new SANDISK extreme 64G?B card, and tried to flash it the TV box.
    It comes up with the flashing bar, gets about a 20th of the way through and a red X appears on the android and it stops.

I don't know if I got the wrong ROM or something so before I flashed I took a photo of the build.prop file and found the following:

Code:
    ro.build.id=NHG47L
    ro.build.display.id=H96 Pro Plus 7.1.2 NHG47L.
    ro.build.user=superceleron
    ro.build.flavor=q9377.user
    ro.product.brand=Amlogic
    ro.product.name=q9377
    ro.product.device=q9377
    ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a
    ro-bouard.platform=gxm
    I can't give you ro.product.model because at some stage I changed it to pixel XL to trick google play into letting me install apps but I presume it was "H96 Pro+"

Can anyone tell me what version I have so I can try and flash the correct one this time?

many thanks

Frank
Working...
X