Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Kodi 17 Beta3 or disable mediacodec codec or amcodec something like that cant remember witch... test it!

Comment

Thank you for that, I have installed Kodi 17 beta 3 and it looks like its fixed the problem.

I have however noticed another bigger problem, I dont have ethernet working now.
      I have watched your video and I notice you dont either, is this a bug, or even anyway to go back to stock rom if I need to?

Regards

Dave H.

Comment

Or if it helps I was sent this off the manufacturer of my box, as they did not know why it was happening but in this format I could not get it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormbringer View Post
          Thank you for that, I have installed Kodi 17 beta 3 and it looks like its fixed the problem.

I have however noticed another bigger problem, I dont have ethernet working now.
          I have watched your video and I notice you dont either, is this a bug, or even anyway to go back to stock rom if I need to?

Regards

Dave H.
          Ethernet working just fine here, you need to enable it...!

Comment

I flashed this on my Acemax M12N and had the ethernet issue a few times, where there was no connection at first boot.

A reboot usually solved the problem, although on occasion I had to reboot the router to get DHCP to work.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

some people asked where to buy it.

Welcome to our store.

Sorry, it sounds more like advertising

Gearbest TV Box & Mini PC Page

#2 Flash Deals Flash Deals
              #3Coupons Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons

Comment

I managed to install the rom on my nexbox A3 (same as A1) and it is absolutely stunning, congrats for your work!
                Now the only problems are the wifi-bluetooth and remote drivers a they are different than on the M12N hence i have a couple of questions:
                1: I want to insert the nexbox drivers into your rom but unfortunately i cannot open you ROM with the customization tool as the rom is a zip file and img file - how can i open it?
                2: if that is not possible then waht is the name of your launcher and what steps should i follow to replace the stock one with yours?
                Many thanks

Comment

To open the rom you need to use linux and and a way to unpack the system.new.dat, check google and you find some ways to do it!
                  "My" launcher is protected, only works on my rom.

Comment

Anyone have a full screen issue? I am running youtube and can't get the topportunity bar to go away

Comment

Originally posted by wpc View Post
                      Anyone have a full screen issue? I am running youtube and can't get the topportunity bar to go away
                      here are just fine!

Comment

Hi ยก do you have a stock rom of m12n mxq plus?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

here are just fine!
                          strange, are you using the android tv optimized one?

Comment

superceleron Can you create a custom rom like this for Beelink GT1 too? The stock rom is quite bad and full of bugs

Comment

Originally posted by merlinolillo View Post
                              superceleron Can you create a custom rom like this for Beelink GT1 too? The stock rom is quite bad and full of bugs
                              I will if i get it, maybe next week im going to get one.. maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

I will if i get it, maybe next week im going to get one.. maybe...
                                I really hope so! It would be great! Thank you superceleron!

Comment

Working...
                                X