Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys just wanted to chime in. First this is so much better now I love this box after the i custom rom. But I did want to say that I was able I to install xposed and now its even better

Comment

I was wondering if anyone could explain what I'm seeing in Kodi, I have never seen this before. When I start Kodi I get the normal notifications along the bottom (telling me what addons are updating) but then at some point a circle will show up on the right side of the screen about in the middle. I have never seen this in Kodi before and I can't get rid of it until I reboot the box. It will even stay on the screen when I go back to the andorid menu. It only seems to appear after starting Kodi, I so I assume it has something to do with it.

I have tried un-installing and re-installing Kodi, but it still does it.

I would like to thank-you for improving the M12N, it looks much better now!

Comment

Its es file explorer its now ad based and that is not going to go away until es paid version or removed 😃
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

yes i need to change to another... now what another...

Comment

Thanks Scooter, that makes way more sense!

Comment

Commander not bad for free 😀
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Next week i receive the Bqeel T12 Android TV Box with the S912 CPU. It should be the clone of MXQ M12N and he is aviable in Europe. So, we will see if the Superceleron v1.0 Rom also workd.

Comment

superceleron is there any update on the rom for the Beelink GT1?

I still using your superceleron rom on the MK808B Plus and is still rocking, but now i'm getting a new device

Comment

Just got the box today, now +/- 1 week to 2 weeks to make the rom, depend how much free time i have!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      Just got the box today, now +/- 1 week to 2 weeks to make the rom, depend how much free time i have!
                      Yes! Thank you very much superceleron! I hope you can make a great rom for GT1 as you did for M12N! Thank you a lot!

Comment

Can anyone point out the TWRP for this model ? also, why we cant install xposed framework on this rom ?

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron
                          that is good news.....let the magic begin

Sent from my MX4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            Great news, just in time to install on my new device! Thanks for your support and keep the excellent work

Comment

So, i ordered th Bqeel T12 and received a MXQ Plus Model. I can confirm that the Rom is working.

Comment

superceleron according to beelink forum they will release a new firmware version until end of the month.

Source: http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...page=2#pid3360

Comment

Working...
                                X