possible newer firmware for H96 PRO PLUS / H96 PRO+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G Rebel View Post

Any suggestions for random crashes what's the best running firmware or is there such thing

Try the Tanix T8 firmware think it will solve your issues.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimon View Post

It seems tomtop sends out faulty wifi specimens or quality control is non-existent over there - please check if the box remains stable running off of wired LAN. That's exactly what happened to me and I managed to pinpoint the defect to faulty wifi as no firmware version made any difference.
      Here another one with a tomtop faulty wifi tv box

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

Try the Tanix T8 firmware think it will solve your issues.
        Good Morning. Thanks Scooter -- I want to try this ROM (Tanix T8) out, but I really want to know how to go back to Marshmallow if I need to. Right now I'm running a 2gb/16gb version on 7.1.1 (aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422.img) flashed, but I want to go back to Marshmallow. I've tried burning several images (2016-11-01) with the burning software and I keep getting the Android logo with the red X.

Could someone point me in the right direction? In the SDCard burning software, do I have to have selected different options like "force erase to all" ? Which options do I have to select in order for it to wipe and downgrade to stock 6.0? Any help would be appreciated. :-)

Thanks!
        -Marcus

Comment

You best to use the burning tool that flash img. better then sd card maker just need male to male usb and reset pin depressed to get it seen on windows works better that way.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            You best to use the burning tool that flash img. better then sd card maker just need male to male usb and reset pin depressed to get it seen on windows works better that way.
            Thanks Scooter! So would the box show up like a file directory / drive under Windows? Also, where do I get the burning tool that flashes img on my PC?

Thanks again,
            -Marcus

Comment

No just google amilogic burning tool it will show you all thats needed.

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post

Two small issues so far, It sure is a Memory Hog that is for sure and The Default Launcher is persistant had to edit the build.prop to be able to use another Launcher.
                Can confirm that, every different launcher force close, and the log shows at this time wallpaper service not running.
                What you have exactly edited at the build.prop to get an other launcher working ( for example Nova)?

May be it's

ro.HOME_APP_ADJ = 0
                instead of

ro.HOME_APP_ADJ = 1

?

Comment

Originally posted by Endur View Post

Can confirm that, every different launcher force close, and the log shows at this time wallpaper service not running.
                  What you have exactly edited at the build.prop to get an other launcher working ( for example Nova)?

May be it's

ro.HOME_APP_ADJ = 0
                  instead of

ro.HOME_APP_ADJ = 1

?
                  No, have tried, this isn't the reason that the launcher can't be changed. The basic issue is based on the not working wallpaper service.

As said, have tried a lot, the best stock 7 Rom is still 7.1, third revision, easily working with Nova Launcher, stable... Here..

​​​​​http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-tv-box-4.html

Comment

I got my H96 Pro+ Last week , was already updated to 7.1. My first problem was screen size, there didn't seem to be an option to adjust this in the settings. Then by chance I opened Droid settings ?, and there it was, so problem solved. I'm now trying to find a way to connect it to my Lan rather than Wi-Fi, can anyone show me how. I would also love to change the launcher, any recommendations.

Comment

if your wifi signal is poor you could use home plugs and use the Ethernet port?
                      the launcher is functional enough for me you can add your side loaded apps to the home screen and I'm using a usb wireless ri8 keyboard with mine and its v good. the right mouse button on it allows you to go back a page in chrome so browsing is easy even my shield doesn't allow that so in that sense its better.

Comment

sorry out of topic but i looking how to use usb gamepad on h96 pro plus,
                        usually i play game use dual shock 3 use app six axis controller

Comment

Originally posted by lyricidal View Post
                          new firmware just posted today on here: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=57278083

I have uploaded "clean" version with no preinstall apps and removed USB Burning Tool "licence" folder requirement. (where it requires licence folder overwrite), links to follow at https://mega.nz/#F!TVtSEZpJ!7JIKzxWWhR-8S7kb3pTElw

not sure why they did "3+16_kodi17.0RC3" instead of "3+32_kodi17.0RC3" or if just a typo... will upload a re-partitioned version after my dentist if needed,
                          Hi. Can you reupload the clean 7.1.2 firmware rom for the h96 pro plus 3gb 32 gb? Your link is dead, and I have tried the one from celeron but I dont like that the celeron rom comes with aptoid which is detected as a virus. Also on the celeron rom, I can not add apps to the home screen. I prefer the clean stock rom too if you have it. Thank you in advance, I appreciate all your help.

Comment

I have CZ-S32-V6.1 Black board. Compatible with this rom?

Comment

I am facing boot stuck with H96 PRO 2/16. Previously I had a Nougat version. Can someone help out with OTA or img?

I can launch TWRP!

Comment

Working...
                              X