New firmware T95Z PLUS AMLOGIC S912 20170228

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New firmware T95Z PLUS AMLOGIC S912 20170228

Firmware for T95Z Plus. Please be noted that there are 3 wifi variants for this model, 4335, 6330 & 8330, among which the first 2 can be flashed with the same firmware. For the remaining 8330, You will get the digit “8” from the shell.

TF Upgrade for ap4335 & ap6330

TF Upgrade for 8330

Flash guide, please refer to: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...utorials-tool/ Have fun !

Source: blog.geekbuying
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

talking about ap4335 & ap6330:
    ro.build.date=Thu Oct 20 13:42:18 CST 2016 & ro.build.display.id=T5ZP0006 => its old.

Comment

Thanks but how do we know the version to use beetwing 4335 6330 and 8330 ? Is this the official firmware ?

Comment

Originally posted by Edryss View Post
        Thanks but how do we know the version to use beetwing 4335 6330 and 8330 ? Is this the official firmware ?
        Hi ,
        the 6330 is equipped with 4335 as well , it has drivers for both wifi chips.
        the 8330 has only drivers for 8330 chip.

Comment

Thanks but were are we supposed to found these information concerning the box ?

Comment

Originally posted by Edryss View Post
            Thanks but were are we supposed to found these information concerning the box ?
            Hi ,
            Use root browser and go to : System/etc/wifi , there you will see the firmware related to your chip , ether AP6330 or the 8330.

Comment

Thanks, I have an AP6330. Now that I know it I can install the firmware I want concerning this box, it just need to support this AP6330 to work ?

Comment

Hi all & whoever has installed this, I installed a firmware a little while ago & I thought it was an official firmware but then read on here that it wasn't, I think it ended 00010 or similar. Is this official or a custom rom? Is it old as someone above mentioned? Just got a 4k TV, is there a custom one better or does it make no difference? Any help is much appreciated

Comment

Hi , for the specified model that you have , that is as good as you will get , the T****010 for your box is the latest. I have tried the T****032 equipped with AP8330 and there is no difference between the two.
                  The answer the the 2nd question is : you can flash any firmware in your device as long it is S912 and has 2GB ram and hopefully AP6330 drivers,
                  I have tested a dozen different firmwares on my T95R pro ( All T95 boxes are the same) and there are pros and cons.!!!
                  The best firmware compatible with your device is : Rikomagic RK22 ( DO NOT USE RK22 PLUS, it is for 3GB ram firmwares)
                  It is S912, 2GB ram AP6330 wifi drivers, it will auto-update soonest you connect to internet and Kodi will auto-update to K17.
                  This is my own experience, Good luck

Comment

Thanks ghostdog, just had a quick look & can't see any rk22 firmware, where is it @ plz?

Comment

www.rikomagic.com/en/download/download_43_1.html

Sorry i mean MK22 not RK22.
                      Last edited by ghostdog; 03-02-2017, 22:09.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostdog View Post
                        Please a little help. I tried to install on my t95z plus the MK22 firmware but burning usb tool freezes beginning with the message "key not valid" and not upgrade
                        Last edited by ctower; 03-06-2017, 06:14.

Comment

Hi , Nothing to worry about , its easy fix here : https://www.entertainmentbox.com/how...-burning-tool/
                          Basically you need to replace the " mac.ini" key, follow the instructions .........
                          good luck

Comment

any changelog or any info what the update fixes/changes???

Comment

I will probably try on my T95Z the MK22 rom's, but I suppose that leds and hours will be disabled with this rom ? It's not a problem if Wifi, Ethernet, and the whole rom are ok just want a confirmation before try it

Comment

Working...
                              X