X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Firmware H96 pro 3/16GB

SD Upgrade firmware for H96 Pro

Download Link

Flash guide, please refer to: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...utorials-tool/

Have fun !

Best regards

Source blog.geekbuying
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Hi. Im trying to update my h96 pro. Following all the instructions. But nothing works

Comment

Is this what the screen suppose to look like on the burning tool. I have the usb cable in the box and the laptop
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

when i try to update. i get this.....
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Try with power pack in and on may help
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I just tried with power plugged in. It counts up to almost 2 minutes. Then I get the same error.

Comment

Tested this rom as the roms for rbox pro 3g are no longer updated and bad.
              Works perfectly with this more updated rom.
              Is there anyway of changing the boot logo from h96 to rbox pro one at all?
              If not, no biggie, just fussy haha.
              Amanda, no need for power supply, simply make sure you have the licence folder and place into the burntool directory so no mac errors, i have it if you would like me to send it you.
              Load burn tool 2.0.8, connect box via otg port with usb cable "A good one, nice and thick, as cheaper thinner will not work" and connect other end of usb cable tp pc or laptop.
              Press and hold reset pin for approx 5 secs til it shows in burntool connected.
              Then load IMG, and simply click start to burn, nothing else required
              Best wishes

Oh, Big thank you Trebor for sharing the img, so happy now

Comment

May I flash to h96 pro 2GB/16GB?

Comment

Working...
                X