Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Firmware] R-TV BOX S10 KODI 17.4 ANDROID 7.1 4K TV BOX FIRMWARE 20170720

As Found:

Glad to share the firmware for R-TV BOX S10 .

PC Flash Firmware

Flash guide, please refer to: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...utorials-tool/

Have fun !

Best regards

Source blog.geekguying

.img date is: 20170619 maybe older than what is on s10
    Last edited by trebor; 07-19-2017, 20:10.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Another update As Found

Glad to share the firmware for R-TV BOX S10 .

Uploaded on 20170724

PC Upgrade Firmware

Changelog:

Upgrade to Android 7.1.2

Fixed APPS compatibility issues , including Antutu, AndBooster,CCleaner,PCMARK,Crazy Taxi Classic,Skype, etc.

Uploaded on 20170720

PC Flash Firmware

Flash guide, please refer to: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...utorials-tool/

Have fun !

Best regards

Source:Blog.Geekbuying
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Nice a update before i even get the device gota love when that happens
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Nice a update before i even get the device gota love when that happens
        +1
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Just got this box and admittedly a newbie!
          Trying to flash this box to the latest image (as above) however I am getting an 'get key failed' error.

I am using the USB burning tool and it picks up the box but the moment I click start I get this error.
          Any suggestions what I need to do get it to flash?

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Need to find licence file (someplace on FT) copy contents to License Dir in Burning tool

ok got the license and now I am getting low power as an error.
          It may be my usb cable is too old?

Cannot I update the box using a usb stick and if so, how?
          I have tried copying the img to a usb stick (both on fat 32 and NTFS) and then tried to run it via the recovery menu off the usb but that does not work

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Reboot PC
            Try with power supply after it starts,
            On a PC use Back USB ports

Also try after loading image, Click start then detect Box.

Same - low power?
          No option for updating via usb stick?
          I suspect it is my usb cable as it is over 8 years old!

Comment

Installed latest S10 firmware update 20170724 on my H96 pro+ DDR4 3/32 and it runs quite well, but for some reason the pre installed KDMC app doesn't show in the app draw/folder, installed tv launcher and KDMC then appeared

Comment

Mine arrived yesterday.
            It seemed to update to a version in july, but still rebooted itself very, very often. Have Emailed support asking how to fix.

Does anyone have a "stock" rom for it for download?

Note: Re: Kodi - On the website for the S10 is this snippet of advice:
            Tricks

How to get KODI 17.4?

Please input π318 in the calculator to get KODI 17.4.

China-1 Stock | Buy R-TV BOX S10 KODI 17.4 DDR4 3GB eMMC 32GB Android 7.1.2 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Buying this box is disappointment. Launcher bad. Not custimizable. Using is not easy. Kodi is not in main menu too. I installed nova laucher ıt does not start aftwr restaring. I must
              press home button to switch launcher every startup

Comment

Launcher must be change for better using experience

Comment

Pretty much every stock launcher is non customisable from a perspective of changing any of the main button functionality.

Most do tend to tend to offer an app drawer to add a selection of preferred apps to the list.

In settings there should be a Home option that allows you to select the default launcher. Probably found in what these days is generally the More Settings option.
                  R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I was able to set the Nova launcher as home ( Always ). But, the unit reverts back to factory when you re-power .
                    Nova launcher then just becomes an APP. You can add to the Video apps.
                    Last edited by panchovilla; 08-06-2017, 18:33.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                      Pretty much every stock launcher is non customisable from a perspective of changing any of the main button functionality.

Most do tend to tend to offer an app drawer to add a selection of preferred apps to the list.

In settings there should be a Home option that allows you to select the default launcher. Probably found in what these days is generally the More Settings option.
                      None on this one. Just HOME option.
                      I don't blame them. It'd be a nightmare potentially for tech support to answer questions after the launcher has been replaced.
                      But, you can still run the Nova launcher.
                      Last edited by panchovilla; 08-06-2017, 18:32.

Comment

Please share a suıtable laucher to s10. Otherwise it is not useable. Might modefy the mediabox launcher

Comment

Working...
                        X