X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Magicsee IRON+ - SCV1

Hi there guys and girls, another rom...
    Many thaks to gearbest for sending the device to work on.
    And many thks to trebor for the beta testing

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

Changelog V10:
    • NOT BASED ON STOCK!
    • Added True 8 core ( All cores now work at 1.5ghz )
    • Fixed VP9 Playback
    • Added Youtube 4k support.
    • On power on the led is purple, and in shutdown mode is off!
    • Enabled Multi User support ( Max 3 users )
    • Added Dolby Atmos ( See App in all apps, NOT TESTED )
    • Added Viper4Android Fx ( See App in all apps, NOT TESTED )
    • Added auto hide of the on screen keyboard if you add a airmouse/keyboard ( Some limitations... see bugs )
    • Removed Xposed ( Sorry it was messing with some apps not showing in the App store due to the new "SafetyNet exclusion", you guys can flash it if you need it... )
    • Netflix is working ( Dont update it if you want it to continue working, i changed the signature of the apk so that like that it wont get auto updated from store )
    • Added support Kodi 17 function "Adjust display refresh rate"
    • Fixed support HDMI passthrough function in Kodi 17+
    • Improved HDMI self-adaptation function ( Settings -> Playback settings )
    • Added fractional frequencies for HDMI self-adaptation function
    • Added support HLS for HDMI self-adaptation function
    • Fixed bug of scaling video
    • Added video frames to screenshots
    • Added more options to orientation ( Settings -> Device -> Screen orientation )
    • Fixed cursor rotation
    • Fixed disappearance of the cursor
    • Fixed Teamviewer remote control ( works with root, and i do recommend using the fast setting when connecting to it )
    • Fixed dark screen bug
    • Changed Webview from AOSP to the Google one!
    • Added cpu watchdog
    • Improved Debug Settings
    • Added write permissions for ext4
    • Added Xbox360 - Xbox One Gamepads
    • Added PS3/PS4 support
    • Added kernel module for many USB Bluetooth dongles
    • Added Dragonrise USB HID Gamepad driver module
    • Added FTMC build 30
    • Gapps updated of course!
    • More codecs update!
    • Red button in the remote brings up the app kill menu!
    • Custom Wetek WebOs launcher (Many thks to wetek for let me use it)
    • - Menu Button is king on this launcher, its used to add remove icons on the main screen, also to remove widgets.
    • - Long press on the default icons on desktop you can change them to other apps (White Logos...)
    • - Long press on the icons you add to the deskop and you can rearrange them.
    • Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
    • Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
    • Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
    • ATV Backdrop added, you can control it in "Settings -> Display -> Daydream." ( you guys need to chose "Backdrop" and add a timer, like 5 min etc... )
    • DEFAULT UNROOTED ( to root it simple go to settings and enable it )
    • And a lot of other small stuff, and some that i really truly forgot... for real.. i know that i did i just cant remember what.. old age!
    Bugs V10:
    • 1º time you boot the box i recommend you guys do a reboot after the initial setup, and setting up the google account!
    • Dont try to install Magisk, it wont work!
    • You m8 get a small little "quit to launcher" the 1º time you open playstore or do a app install, dont worry it wont do again!
    • Mouse pointer sometimes have a double pointer, it should be back to normal after some reboots!
    • Suspend mode the led becomes Blue!
    • The auto hide of the on screen keyboard may or may not... wrongly identify a only airmouse( the ones without keyboard ) or a cord mouse as a keyboard and m8 not show the on screen keyboard, the only fix is using the remote to show the On Screen Keyboard... sorry!
    • CEC disconnecting problems? try using app_fix app (devil face app) and enable the CEC fix, now.. you need to enable root to use that app!
    • Miracast only work if the box its connected to a N wifi network(it wont work on AC) and in Miracast setting change to SD resolution, and it should work but sometimes takes some tries.
    • Possible more...
    Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....
    • The OTG port for flash is Usb Port2, KEEP THE RESET BUTTON PRESSED A FEW SECONDS (5 to 10) TO DETECT THE BOX.
    Where to buy:1º BOOT TAKES AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017-08-021.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.8 KB ID:	660735

Enjoy it!

شكرا لك

Comment

superceleron thinking of getting this box or the GT1 Ultimate - Will you be making further updates for this box? It looks really good! What box do you recommend out of the 2?

Comment

Originally posted by danielelek90 View Post
        superceleron thinking of getting this box or the GT1 Ultimate - Will you be making further updates for this box? It looks really good! What box do you recommend out of the 2?
        Well maybe, all depends.. the box is not bad!
        but if you want more imediate update then go for the GT ultimate, since im working on that one next on A7 i mean both normal and atv.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well maybe, all depends.. the box is not bad!
          but if you want more imediate update then go for the GT ultimate, since im working on that one next on A7 i mean both normal and atv.
          I am torn!! I love the look/design of this box compared to the GT1 Ultimate! But logically, I should got for the GT1 since you're more involved with it... Hard choices!!

Comment

• superceleron
            superceleron commented
            Editing a comment
            Well if they rls a Android 7 build for this one....

Hello,
          I have MINI M8S PRO. but its totaly bricked (only blue led). can i burn this rom? if not you can tell me what rom can work? pleaaase

MINI M8S PRO s912 2G/32G (https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_624887.html)

I tested with MINI M8S PRO_703N0_LTM8830 firmwar but without success:
          I have this error on usb burning tool
          [HUB1-2][Err]--failed:[18:13:41 929][HUB1-2][Err]--Check command return failed
          [HUB1-2][Err]--[0x30201004]UBOOT/Disk initialize/Send command/Error result

Comment

superceleron i have already 2 boxes Alfawise H96 Pro+ and since i have your rom i am happy with it.

but i would like to try other box too, so what you would tell me? I saw on Alfawise Forum that you mentioned that the Magicsee Iron+ is quite good. And you will go on working on th eMagicsee?

Or should i try the Beelink GT! Ultimate?

which of the 2 boxes (Magicsee or GT1 has more heating problems? and which is smoother and stable in playing videos?

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
              superceleron i have already 2 boxes Alfawise H96 Pro+ and since i have your rom i am happy with it.

but i would like to try other box too, so what you would tell me? I saw on Alfawise Forum that you mentioned that the Magicsee Iron+ is quite good. And you will go on working on th eMagicsee?

Or should i try the Beelink GT! Ultimate?

which of the 2 boxes (Magicsee or GT1 has more heating problems? and which is smoother and stable in playing videos?
              i already finish my work on it, now i just need to post the 2 roms...
              About the box is really not a bad box, in quality is the same a GT1 ultimate but since the case is a bit bigger so it might have a better air flow, but yes it better than h96 since the case like i said have a better air flow.
              About the videos both are the same!

Comment

i already finish my work on it, now i just need to post the 2 roms...
                About the box is really not a bad box, in quality is the same a GT1 ultimate but since the case is a bit bigger so it might have a better air flow, but yes it better than h96 since the case like i said have a better air flow.
                About the videos both are the same!
                you say you finished your work, where? on magicsee rom or on GT1 rom?

which is a bit bigger? the GT! is bigger than magicsee?

which of this 3 boxes (where you made a rom) have the best chances in the future to be updated by you??? I know, it´s difficult to say and also don´t want to press you, but only to have an idea, where do you think you will be more interested to update in the future?

Comment

you say you finished your work, where? on magicsee rom or on GT1 rom?

which is a bit bigger? the GT! is bigger than magicsee?

which of this 3 boxes (where you made a rom) have the best chances in the future to be updated by you??? I know, it´s difficult to say and also don´t want to press you, but only to have an idea, where do you think you will be more interested to update in the future?
                  1º is finish the magisee work i still need to post it today...
                  2º magisee is bigger than GT.
                  3º i really cant tell you that m8, i work at them as feel like... some day it gives me in the head i work o h96 other day in gt and other in magicsee and so on...

Comment

3º i really cant tell you that m8, i work at them as feel like... some day it gives me in the head i work o h96 other day in gt and other in magicsee and so on...
                    thanks for all the answers, i understand.

in the alfawise forum (when i asked you about atmos dolby) you said, perhaps you will include it in the next update.

is it then some similar then the 2 points i saw here in the magicsee rom?
                    • Added Dolby Atmos ( See App in all apps, NOT TESTED )
                    • Added Viper4Android Fx ( See App in all apps, NOT TESTED )
                    would be great to have this also in alfawise rom

Comment

perhaps i buy a Magicsee box, but i don´t know, importante for me, if you will complete it.

On 21.09. you said you will put the 2 new roms, but i find only SCV1. Will be SCV"? and this new rom will be similar to the rom you made for Alfawise H96 pro + ?

Comment

? i already posted them, its the A7 roms... i wont be making more A6 roms like this one!

Comment

? i already posted them, its the A7 roms... i wont be making more A6 roms like this one!
                          sorry, i don´t understand, what is A7? here on the site i find SCV1 (http://freaktab.org/fd2239c723bbd50a) Is this the actual and new rom ?

and what is this ? http://freaktab.org/4eee5d20d73f7bcb
                          Is this the new rom? what is the difference to the first link?

Comment

sorry, i don´t understand, what is A7? here on the site i find SCV1 (http://freaktab.org/fd2239c723bbd50a) Is this the actual and new rom ?

and what is this ? http://freaktab.org/4eee5d20d73f7bcb
                          Is this the new rom? what is the difference to the first link?
                          thanks for the information and sorry

Comment

Working...
                          X