firmware docooler m9s pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firmware docooler m9s pro

Hey everyone can some one help me locate the right firmware for this box please.. some one told me its a generic box but i dont have a single clue locating the right firmware for it...
    Docooler M9S-PRO Smart Android 6.0 TV Box KODI 16.1 Amlogic S905X 2G / 16G US Plug

There seem to be some links in this thread.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android-stick--console-computers/amlogic/docooler-m9s-pro-t3450711/page18
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      thanks for the reply i tried those they seem to be for the s905 not the 905x kept failing when i try install using usb burn tool

Comment

Looking at it more, it seems that they have 2 boxes with the same name but different SOC's then.

It may well be that other firmwares for the S905x might work out of the box and there are some excellent custom ones.

Are you able to take some detailed pictures of the board and components on it as that might enable a diagnosis to see what other firmwares you could use.

There seems no support on the manufacturers website at all.

Comment

hx s905x-userdebug 6.0.1 mhc19j20170419

that what i have in build number trying to get me a nice picture now my phone is blurry

Comment

i got taht from the thread you linked i am having trouble getting very clear picture of mines.. but the thread seem to be the same box i have
            Attached Files

Comment

Had a good dig around but could not find any stock firmware for this particular variant.

But if you use the search facility and type in docooler m9s pro you will see a number of threads mentioning the box, with and without the docooler name, some of which contain custom firmwares that others seem to have used for m9s pro s905x boxes.

Comment

Thanks for the reply did alot of searching myself but seems all got for the 905 an if it a 905x its for the 1gig.. sighs..

Comment

Can't find anything specific myself.

At this point, if it was me personally, if I wanted to experiment, I would flash some of the custom firmwares for other common S905x boxes that will largely have the same specs.

One of the most common differences with these generic s905x boxes is in the specific WiFi/BT implemented on the boards.

If you were to open up the box to look for the WiFi chip then that would very likely make it easy to get a decent firmware for the box.

But in the mean time, many people will see this thread and somebody might know where a copy of the official stock firmware is, so fingers crossed.

Comment

rtl87238s is my wifi chip

Hi to all, i'm an old and Retired XDA Rom developer, i hope someone remember me here ;) recently i buyed a Mini M8S II, and i found some bugs, and i hate the customization so i looked into... That's what i got... a superspeed rom, customized...

what are your thoughts on that

Comment

this is another one i will try both an see how it goes crosses fingers will report back

Comment

If you can live without WiFi and BT and use Ethernet I suspect that you will find a great many that will work.

Comment

the first one i linked seem to cover my wifi chip atleast i hope it does lolol

Comment

I'm sure i will be able to hear the cheers from here lol

Comment

well the one from xda seem to not work it starts hits 2% then the board disconnects from pc

Comment

Working...
                              X