Tanix TX8 Max - Android 7.1.2 New stock firmware for BETA testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys

i have Tanix Tx8 max with 3GB/32GB AP6255 & i installed the beta firmware 7.1.2 beta, the home screan not like what you said (tanix launcher) it for MBox
    any help please how to download the firmware & how to install it

Comment

Hi, I've installed the ap6255 doesn't have playstore, any ideas how I can install it? Flashing it in recovery mode doesn't work.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
        Hi, I would like to share a BETA version firmware for Tanix TX8 Max. Based on Android 7.1.2

BETA FIRMWARE FOR AP6255 Module

Click image for larger version Name:	Tanix-Box-TX8-Max-BETA-Test.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.7 KB ID:	663105

A new TANIX launcher will be added to the official release, it is not included now because it is under development right now.

Download firmware here: Tanix TX8 Max BETA Firmware Android 7.1.2 for AP6255

BETA FIRMWARE FOR 9377 Module

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tanix-Box-TX8-Max-BETA-Test-9377.jpg
Views:	673
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	664382

A new TANIX launcher has been added to the official release, it is included now but under testing.

Download firmware here: Tanix TX8 Max BETA Firmware Android 7.1.2 for 9377

Cheers
        i downloaded the firmware file but doesn´t have the new tanix launcher included, so where can i get the one with the new launcher? is there a way to add the google playstore also? thank you

Comment

Working...
        X