Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Khadas Vim 2 - SCV3-ATV Beta (AndroidTV)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by loku View Post
    Sorry for stupid question. Is this ROM compatible with VIM1?
    Nop!

Leave a comment:

• loku
    replied
    Sorry for stupid question. Is this ROM compatible with VIM1?

Leave a comment:

• isaybo
    replied
    Thanks for the rom SC, but have a problem with bluetooth. is it general. it crashes whenever i turn it on. Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• kadinho
    replied
    Hi,

This rom is compatible with PRO version too?
    Khadas VIM2 Pro TV Box 2 x 2 MIMO WiFi Gigabit LAN with WOL

Forget i think its the same version, probably GB put a wrong title.

thx
    CV

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by thermskin View Post

Hi,

can you recommend some silent fan for vim2? I have been searching on forums and online shops but not sure which one is adequate.

T.
    They have one, see khadas forum!

Leave a comment:

• thermskin
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

No 4k? dint get it... in here plays 4k h264 h265 vp9 just fine! even on youtube!
    and yes you really need to get a heatsink, PI heatsinks should work fine but the fan is a lot better is what im using!
    Hi,

can you recommend some silent fan for vim2? I have been searching on forums and online shops but not sure which one is adequate.

T.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by mascaret View Post
    Newbie has just found time to test ATV on VIM2. No 4K yet but 1080p x265 : no problemo. For the sound, hooked an adaptator USB-->jack, connection to a soundbar. Working perfectly. Great job, boss!
    However, you're right : the device gets really hot very fast. Any recommandations on the subject matter? Thks in advance:
    No 4k? dint get it... in here plays 4k h264 h265 vp9 just fine! even on youtube!
    and yes you really need to get a heatsink, PI heatsinks should work fine but the fan is a lot better is what im using!

Leave a comment:

• RISCy Dude
    replied
    Hello, Welcome aboard.
    You have correctly answered your question, ref ATV.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• thermskin
    replied

Newbie has just found time to test ATV on VIM2. No 4K yet but 1080p x265 : no problemo. For the sound, hooked an adaptator USB-->jack, connection to a soundbar. Working perfectly. Great job, boss!
    However, you're right : the device gets really hot very fast. Any recommandations on the subject matter? Thks in advance:
    I am newbie too, what does ATV stands for? Android TV?

T.

Leave a comment:

• mascaret
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thermskin
    replied
    Just received my VIM2 max and will help testing and building ;-)

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    updated 1ยบ post with SCV3 Cumulative OTA....

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
    Yep, they do. Just a tip, hop to apkmirror and grab newer youtube app for atv

Only left in my sources to sort out is cast receiver. My devices see it but connection fails. Did not toy with it too much.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    2.01.04?
    Is already in this last OTA that i made (still to be posted, we are having some flie server problems... )

Leave a comment:

• stane1983
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron

Well you can use the ones in mine they work just fine
    Yep, they do. Just a tip, hop to apkmirror and grab newer youtube app for atv

Only left in my sources to sort out is cast receiver. My devices see it but connection fails. Did not toy with it too much.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Answer to myself (the newbie) : open the drawer app and launch the app for rebbot et select .. recovery. That was sooo difficult for my 2 beans running in my head!.
    see a little thinking gets you far
    Glad you found the solution yourself

Leave a comment:

Working...
X