Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Magicsee IRON+ - SCV1 - Android 7.1.2 ( "NORMAL" VERSION )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Will the rom fits beelink ultimate? I looking for rom for my gt1 ultimate

Comment

Originally posted by zhorik13 View Post
      Hi superceleron, I made the wifi and Bluetooth on Vorke . Works well!!! Does not work only the remote and not set widgets .Thank you.
      Can you share how you make it works with vorke? What file should be replace? Ty

Comment

superceleron Would you consider this box to perform better than Beelink GT1 Ultimate? I'll only consider boxes you've made roms for!

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          I add my 2 cents and say yes,

trebor Thank you! Just to confirm, before i buy this box, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are working properly? No different Wi-Fi chips to worry about?
        Last edited by BrandoR; 11-05-2017, 22:53.

Comment

Hello Superceleron, Good afternoon, I burnt the image on the pendrive by the burner Card Maker, OK, when trying to go through the Mecool BB2 Pro, keeping the reset button with Pend drive installed and connecting the Power, it pops up an error, see attached photo, what should I do to install , could help for kindness, thank you, if you have a YouTube video would be better. Hugs.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

my box is this Mecool BB2 Pro specifications

Apart from the DDR4 memory, BB2 Pro has pretty common specifications:
            • SoC – Amlogic S912 octo-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 1.5 GHz with ARM Mali-820MP3 GPU
            • System Memory – 3 GB DDR4
            • Storage – 16 GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up to 32GB
            • Video Output – HDMI 2.0a with HDR and CEC support up to 4K @ 60 fps, and AV port for composite output
            • Audio Output – HDMI, AV (stereo audio), and optical S/PDIF
            • Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.0
            • USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
            • Misc – IR receiver, power button, recovery pinhole, LEDs
            • Power Supply – 5V/2A

The device runs Android 6.0 with Kodi pre-installed.

Comment

Originally posted by paras0710 View Post

hi i flash it on my R-tv S10 Box 2gb ram version and it was stuck on android animation screen for more than 40 minutes so I unplug power and plug it again now android animation completes and i am stuck at the blank grey screen with the bottom navigation bar and time and wifi logo at top right side. no mouse is detecting or remote is working. How you manage to do it properly please guide.

Found Solution: Unbrick H96 Pro/Plus or R-TV Box S10 - Short Pin method (Last Resort)

1. Tear down your box
              2. Need Male-to-Male USB cable
              3. USB Burning Software (Loaded with Stock Rom)
              4. Short the pin in order to detect it on USB burning software
              5. Flash it using USB burning software. If you get an error while flashing, repeat this with pressing reset button for few seconds.

Credit goes to: Aut0mat3d
              Last edited by niruban; 11-19-2017, 22:54. Reason: Found Solution: Unbrick H96 Pro/Plus or R-TV Box S10 - Short Pin method (Last Resort)

Comment

Flashed this Rom for the regular Magicsee IRON+, looks sweet
                thanks for putting lighthome launcher in. it's been my favourite to this day,

And for those who wants to backup stock firmware (learned from mistakes)
                i first used TWRP 3.1.1 https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...C979F57D71A88A
                "twrp q201 N-3 1 1-0" was working for me
                from https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...120146&o=OneUp
                renamed recovery.img on sd card, boot with toothpick and backup the system (1.4gb) before flashing the rom.

USB that was responding and used to burn is the one from the twin usb panel, take the nearest from the back with all sockets.
                Last edited by garcimak; 11-23-2017, 18:08.

Comment

Will the H96 Pro 4K work? I installed it and what?

Comment

I've noticed some wierd glitching after using this rom for a few days, on a few devices. All Magicsee Iron+ 3/32gb boxes. The first Splash screen appears... then does some wierd color blocking glitching before going to the Nexus bootloader animation. Any ideas?

Comment

Thank you for your work on this.
                      I just ordered one of these through gearbest just to check it out.
                      I've been wanting a new full Android box.

Comment

Just got the Magicsee IRON+ in today.
                        Got the ROM installed!
                        Last edited by random667; 01-27-2018, 01:56.

Comment

I'm getting the error: "settings has stopped" when I try to place a widget in Nova launcher or smart launcher.

**Edit:
                          I get this error in all launchers with almost all widgets.

Also, I have to turn the Wi-Fi off and back on again after each reboot.
                          Last edited by random667; 01-28-2018, 21:02.

Comment

I suggest installing ROM with sd card burner method... been running perfectly on these boxes with no issues

Comment

That's how I installed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X