Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Magicsee IRON+ - SCV1 - Android 7.1.2 ( "NORMAL" VERSION )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Magicsee IRON+ - SCV1 - Android 7.1.2 ( "NORMAL" VERSION )

Here is the ATV 7.1.2 version
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Thks trebor for the beta test!

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

Changelog V1:
    • 45% based on stock +/-
    • Added Twrp 3.1.1 recovery
    • unrooted ( Yes now you can install magisk or whatever you use to root, use the included update app to flash it! )
    • Big optimization, is really fast now and i mean fast... you will see it!
    • Navigation should be smooth as silk and fast.
    • New Boot Logo, many thks to danielelek90 for the great work
    • Netflix, youtube, playstore...etc... fully working
    • 4k Youtube support.
    • initd.d support.
    • Enabled Multiuser (Max 3 users)
    • Added Status and Navigation's bar's auto hide!
    • Enabled round icons, if the apps supports it.
    • Fixed Some launchers not working (Nova Launcher...)
    • Added lighthome launcher and my custom wetek WebOS launcher, so theirs 2....
    • On my Custom Wetek WebOs launcher (Many thks to wetek for let me use it)
    • - Menu Button is king on this launcher, its used to add remove/add icons on the main screen, also to remove widgets.
    • - Long press on the default icons on desktop you can change them to other apps (White Logos...)
    • - Long press on the icons you add to the deskop and you can rearrange them.
    • - Bing Pic of the day background.
    • Fixed UI crashes
    • Some UI changes:
    • - organized the icons on status bar dropdown.
    • - fixed and screenshot function on navigation bar
    • - removed led control from navigation bar
    • - Fixed and added back power button in navigation bar
    • PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable... )
    • Added Xbox360/XboxOne gamepad support ( cable, wireless and Bluetooth )
    • Added Dragonrise USB HID game controllers.
    • Wifi connection speed should be a little better.
    • Permissions fixed. ( lots... )
    • Many KL's added.
    • Fixed AMCODEC playback.
    • Some audio mods.
    • FTMC Build 31
    • Some video optimizations ( tested in two different's online ISP's TV and both give HD streams just fine )
    • Optimized some animation stuff!
    • Added Android TV screensaver ( default 5 min )
    • Added a setupwizard.
    • And a lot of other stuff that i dont remember now! ( ye ye i know i need to make notes... )
    Bugs V1:
    • In youtube app when you search if it ask to access you microphone deny it or else it will crash.
    • Possible a lot more!

Want to buy me a beer?

Download SCV1 IMG:

Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....

Where to buy:

1ยบ BOOT MAY TAKE +/- 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!

Hello , dear superceleron,sorry for my English(I write with a translator) I really like your firmwares, I will adapt them for the Russian users, I am very interested in the firmware Magicsee iron+ - SCV1 - Android 7.1.2 ( "normal" version ), it is the "normal" version)) is it Possible to port this firmware for Vorke z1?? I understand that it is necessary to add support for Internet, WiFi ( bcm4335) and Bluetooth.If you can , do it to me (even in the blind, without checking)) I would be very grateful. With respect...

Comment

Originally posted by zhorik13 View Post
      Hello , dear superceleron,sorry for my English(I write with a translator) I really like your firmwares, I will adapt them for the Russian users, I am very interested in the firmware Magicsee iron+ - SCV1 - Android 7.1.2 ( "normal" version ), it is the "normal" version)) is it Possible to port this firmware for Vorke z1?? I understand that it is necessary to add support for Internet, WiFi ( bcm4335) and Bluetooth.If you can , do it to me (even in the blind, without checking)) I would be very grateful. With respect...
      If it works on vorke z1... hmm maybe but who knows..!
      sorry m8 i cant really do that now, im full or work and every rom even done blind it takes time, now in front of it have 4 more boxes... and my real job!

Comment

Thanks for the answer. Tell me if you have time, what files and folders in addition to folders Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, need to replace ??? and I'll do it myself...

Or , if you agree to do it in my free time , I'll wait))))

Comment

Thanks for the answer. Tell me if you have time, what files and folders in addition to folders Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, need to replace ??? and I'll do it myself...

Or , if you agree to do it in my free time , I'll wait))))
          Well like i said i cant.
          Check one of my other roms i mean zip to convert the roms you will see the needed files!

Comment

R-TV Box S10, this firmware works perfectly)) Thank you!!!! Now we need to make it work on Vorke))))) I'll do it.)))

Comment

sorry for barging in, but I want to ask TWRP 3.1.1 for this firmware . Thanks in advance .

Comment

It may be interesting. at Vorke starts and runs fine, just no wifi and Bluetooth

Comment

R-TV Box S10, this firmware works perfectly)) Thank you!!!! Now we need to make it work on Vorke))))) I'll do it.)))
                  hi i flash it on my R-tv S10 Box 2gb ram version and it was stuck on android animation screen for more than 40 minutes so I unplug power and plug it again now android animation completes and i am stuck at the blank grey screen with the bottom navigation bar and time and wifi logo at top right side. no mouse is detecting or remote is working. How you manage to do it properly please guide.
                  Last edited by paras0710; 09-28-2017, 23:22.

Comment

will this rom works on 2GB RAM device or is it strictly for 3GB RAM devices?

Comment

Originally posted by paras0710 View Post
                      will this rom works on 2GB RAM device or is it strictly for 3GB RAM devices?
                      It should work just fine on 2gb devices.

Comment

Hi superceleron, I made the wifi and Bluetooth on Vorke . Works well!!! Does not work only the remote and not set widgets .Thank you.

Comment

Hi superceleron, I do not have your firmware installed. YOKATV KB2 2gb/32gb. USB_Burning_Tool 2.0.7 [0x10202003] Romcode / Lead UBOOT / Download UBOOT / Data tranfer error Tried with different options in the program USB_Burning_Tool and with the connection of an original power supply of 5v Thank you

Comment

Hi superceleron, I do not have your firmware installed.
                            YOKATV KB2 2gb/32gb.
                            USB Burning Tool 2.0.7
                            [0x10202003] Romcode / Lead UBOOT / Download UBOOT / Data transfer error
                            Tried with different options in the program USB Burning Tool and with the connection of an original
                            power supply of 5v
                            .Thank you

Comment

Installed in beellink gt1 DDR4 and works excellent.
                              Nice rom.

Comment

Working...
                              X