Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Magicsee IRON+ - SCV1 - Android 7.1.2 ( "NORMAL" VERSION )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread.

Comment

Flashing device with firmware that isn't for will brick some yes. You may have to short pins to put into mask mode and reflash stock firmware for your device.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Just checking to see if there's an update/fix for running a normal launcher on this box. Thanks!

Comment

any interest in update this rom?

Comment

Hi superceleron do you know if your ROM will work with USB touch screens?

Comment

• superceleron
              superceleron commented
              Editing a comment
              cant remember mate, if the modules are on the kernel then yes but i cant confirm it now :/

superceleron How can I make /system writeable?

Comment

I will like to say thank you for this ROM. I have an Iron+ box with DDR4. Yoir ROM works well after I briked with magicsee's bad ROM (they didn't say that the provided version is for DDR3 boards).

If you have time, can you make some updates to this version of ROM, in regards with thos issues:
              • Setting up the widgets
              • Setting app on Settings > Accessibillity > Services (I've tried for KillApps app and gives me the error: Settings has stopped)
              • Allowing navigation button bar to be simple (I wanted to remove the volume buttons). Not working either from Developer Mode.
              Cheers!

Comment

Will this ever be updated to fix the issue with running other launchers?
                Is there any other tv box that can properly run pure android 7 or 8?

Comment

Hello all,

I have a tv box k12 pro. Could you confirm this rom can be installed for my box? And could you explain me how I can install it please ?
                  many thanks in advance.
                  Rudy.

Comment

Can this rom img be used to restore a bricked Iron+? The guides all say to use the "official mfg" rom to restore from brick with the USB burning tool, but would this one work instead?

Comment

Hi Superceleron. I installed this ROM in a VORKE Z1, and I have the problem that wifi and bluetoo do not work. I really like this ROM and some comrade has commented in the forum something that he has achieved, replacing some folders. Can someone tell me what I should do to make the VORKE Z1 work with this ROM with wifi and bluetoo perfectly? I would be grateful. Tremendous work yours Superceleron. Congratulations.

Comment

Thank you very much SUPERCELERON, I had infinite looping on my R-TV S10 box, after installing the SUPER SU apk. I downloaded the Rom image that you provided and installed it using the USB BURNING TOOL. It was great ... fast and without crashes. Hugs from Brazil !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X