Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[STOCK FIRMWARE] - Mini M8S Pro Android 6.0.1 stock firmware needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[STOCK FIRMWARE] - Mini M8S Pro Android 6.0.1 stock firmware needed...

Does anyone have or know where to locate stock Mini M8S Pro firmware for Android 6.0.1 (.IMG File)?

THANKS!

The Mini M8S Pro has the LTM8830 Wifi/BT Module, so any firmware for this module should work. I used the Beelink GT1 Firmware, the one for their QCA9377 Chip, which is same as LTM8830. You can get the firmware from here: https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...fIWtLFVL3glZzA

Comment

Thank you very much for the information! I'm downloading the image now. To help educate me, how did you determine the WiFi/BT module's were the same? When attempting to use another manufacturers image on a device, I understand that the processor, LAN, BT, and WiFi "drivers" must match in order for the hardware to function properly. What other attributes do you look for to narrow down the "donor list" of images to those that will likely work? For example, does 2GB RAM + 8 GB ROM play a role in this decision? If so, how? Many thanks in advance. I'm eager to learn!

Comment

I found this site, that put me on the right track. https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ro-tv-box.html plus the fact that the mini m8s pro uses the beelink launcher. RAM/ROM size dont really matter, but I have 5 x Beelink GT1, and 3 x Mini M8s Pro, all running the exact same image without issue. I used the USB Burning Tool v2.0.9 to flash the image onto my devices. In case you are not familiar with this this process, here is a youtube tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcZSiNVGihw. Let me know how you make out.

Comment

Hi androidbill, I downloaded and installed the Beelink firmware linked above. It installs fine and at first glance, everything appears to be okay. However, after a short period of time (an hour or so), WiFi stops working. If you pull the power and reboot, WiFi is still gone. Try again, same thing. The only way to get WiFi back is to re-flash the image. But after initial setup (select English, etc.), and establish WiFi, the unit's Wi-Fi chip stops working again after some time or reboot (which ever comes first). When I go to Android settings, and attempt to enable WiFi, the button turns "on", but then goes immediately back to "off". Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions? THANKS SO MUCH!!

Comment

hmmm...let me test this and get back to you. In the meantime you can use the Official 7.1.2 Firmware for the device.

Last edited by androidbill; 11-28-2017, 01:29.

Comment

Originally posted by byob11 View Post
              Hi androidbill, I downloaded and installed the Beelink firmware linked above. It installs fine and at first glance, everything appears to be okay. However, after a short period of time (an hour or so), WiFi stops working. If you pull the power and reboot, WiFi is still gone. Try again, same thing. The only way to get WiFi back is to re-flash the image. But after initial setup (select English, etc.), and establish WiFi, the unit's Wi-Fi chip stops working again after some time or reboot (which ever comes first). When I go to Android settings, and attempt to enable WiFi, the button turns "on", but then goes immediately back to "off". Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions? THANKS SO MUCH!!
              DID YOU UPGRADE TO FIRMWARE 113M0 once you loaded 111? You can do this thru the OTA.

Comment

So Ive been running one of the Mini M8s Pro I have here, its been almost 4 hours, and no network drops. Wifi working great, no problem streaming, just smooth. Only thing I can think of, is perhaps you are either not on Firmware 113M0 or perhaps you flashed the wrong thing? Or you have bad hardware? Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by androidbill View Post
                  hmmm...let me test this and get back to you. In the meantime you can use the Official 7.1.2 Firmware for the device.
                  https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...e14406579f73b8
                  This firmware worked on my Meco M8S Pro 2GB/16GB, but attention should never try this in the L, Plus or W variants. The latter have other processors or bootloaders.

Well, seeing from that side, maybe the Firmware ATV for the Mecool M8S Pro runs on Mini M8S Pro, since both have the same processor and the a bootloader compatible.

But attention, this is just an account, I do not take responsibility for any brincks on their handsets. There and tool I used was the SD Card Booy Maker. That said goodbye!
                  Last edited by Novato; 01-12-2018, 00:58.

Comment

Friend Android Bill, I have a concern I have a tv box ms8 pro, I installed my box the Mini M8S PRO Firmware (705N0), it is the only one that works well without freeze and restart problem, but I have a problem that the cable Internet or Internet access does not work and the remote control of the rest does not work either although the Wi-Fi signal is weak but it works, you could help me with this problem because the programming truth is nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X