Unbrick r-tv box s10 Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abdullah View Post
    Thanks bro for your response. I had the same issue and managed to fix it, but not quite well.

Your post #58 "After trying to flash the firmware about 5 times and kept getting the "Get Key Failed" error I contacted the seller and he sent me the following link containing latest firmware (9377_mac_jiami_20171213), USB Burning Tool (v2.1.2) and a quick video guide."
    Your link is not click-able, so not able to download.

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

i think your Problem has to do with missing "KeyFile" inside BTool ,

but not sure , somewhere here you can find Infos about that , or you

can ask Scooter for help with PM , he posted a Solution , for the missing

"KeyFile" somewhere here . The "Mac" Bug i do not know , maybe the one

fixed the other . But no Guarantee , for help of Scooter and that it works or

helps , but i hope .

good luck / gefattern
      Thanks for your response. You are right "key file" was missing and fixed it now, but not quite well. I am still looking for good ROM. May be planning to try with H96 Pro/Plus.

Comment

Originally posted by raak View Post

Thanks for your response. You are right "key file" was missing and fixed it now, but not quite well. I am still looking for good ROM. May be planning to try with H96 Pro/Plus.
        Hi ,

if the Specs are similar , better the same , you can try , but always backup Stockrom , for restore ,

and of course Apps and your Data , otherwise all is gone , but i am sure you know that .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

if the Specs are similar , better the same , you can try , but always backup Stockrom , for restore ,

and of course Apps and your Data , otherwise all is gone , but i am sure you know that .

greetings / gefattern
          Thanks gefattern, sure I have different versions of Stock roms saved in my computer.

Comment

Hello.

I have R-TV S10 box , was working fine. Last week it made a certain noise and stopped suddenly, no signal out, and the blue light stays on. I press the power button on remote, nothing happens. Anyone has been successful bringing this back to life. I use the new-usb-burning-tool, using usb a male to male cable on a pc. The pc doesn't recognize the box at all. When I run usb-burning-tool nothing happens.
            Every little help would be greatly appreciated.
            Thank you.

Comment

The same problem to me, I can not root the tv box
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi
                I have bought new rtv s10 box 3/32 gb box. My box have stuck up with boot logo after update of super user app.
                can anyone help.

Comment

@mn.ll.eo
                  try a different power supply, i have read of seemingly bricked boxes (blue light on but no picture) coming back to life with better power supplies.

@yetian
                  magisk rooted my box no problems.

@Saeed4ak
                  return to stock rom. push and hold in reset pin, power up box, once menu shows release pin and choose restore from menu.

Comment

I have tried many times with the reset pin but again it stuck after reboot on xgody logo.. Never tried another power source.

Comment

Attention, guys. This TV box manufacturer from shenzhen, China, is trying to reduce your quality complaints. Because the brush changes the brick. They changed board in October last year, and they can't upgrade by ota, not to mention root. So guys, I don't recommend you buy this brand of TV box.

Comment

Originally posted by jokster View Post
                        @mn.ll.eo
                        try a different power supply, i have read of seemingly bricked boxes (blue light on but no picture) coming back to life with better power supplies.

@yetian
                        magisk rooted my box no problems.

@Saeed4ak
                        return to stock rom. push and hold in reset pin, power up box, once menu shows release pin and choose restore from menu.
                        Then your TV box is the old version of PCB, the new version can only be one firmware 20171213 and the box is broken. No root and no android. I think this Chinese manufacturer has harmed our consumer rights, and I suggest you not buy their TV box.

Comment

This box is developed and produced by ou mi kai technology co., LTD in shenzhen. The old version of PCB can be root system and can be upgraded through ota. The new version of PCB has been encrypted and cannot be upgraded or root system. Why do they do this? The answer they gave me was that you didn't know how to turn the box into bricks and complain about the quality of their products. So they restrict user upgrades and root.

Comment

Hi guys I was with the same problem of many that have the R-TV Box S10 3GB ram and 32GB rom. Everything was fine until I installed Super Su, the application was successfully installed and asked me to restart, that's when the nightmare started ... I rebooted ... the S10 logo entered and then it was in infinite looping. I spent 3 days researching the internet, mainly here at the Forum and ended up managing to make the S10 revive from the ashes !!! I downloaded the "Magicsee IRON + - SCV1 - Android 7.1.2" rom (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...-s912/firmware -roms-tools-by / 672401-rom-magicsee-iron-scv1-android-7-1-2-normal-version) and used the USB BURNING TOOL to install the image in the box. It went super well, everything working 100% and running fast. Then I installed NOVA LAUNCHER, it was awesome !!! I am grateful to SUPERCELERON for the work it has done to build this ROM. Good luck to everyone !!! It worked for me !!! Hugs and I hope I helped. Eduardo Mendes directly from Brazil !!! (google translator)

Comment

Merhaba arkada?lar bana acil r-tv box x10 pro
                              S905x cihaz için rar laz?m lütfen varsa rom payla?abilirmisiniz Yada firmware de olur

Comment

Working...
                              X