No announcement yet.

Firmware U2C Z-Super Amlogic S912 3GbRAM 32ROM - HELP can not FIND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone found the full firmware? They keep sending me a link to the OTA and it looks like that is all that is being posted here.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem. Installed SuperSU and got stick on boot screen.
      I then tried a reset but it doesn't work.
      Unfortunately I had previously done a factory reset and hadn't re-enabled the USB debugging so my PC cant see the TV box
      If anyone has solved this it would be great to get an answer?
      Regards
      Oblique

Comment

Guys, mcdave gave the stock ROM, look for his reply here, links are still active.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdave View Post
          Thanks for the link. I already contacted U2C thru Amazon Ca and have a reply. They sent me the zip files to use the upgrade option assuming that you can either use the backup/upgrade in the setup or enter the recovery mode and link to the files from there. I can't do either. I have a grey screen when I power on...that's it. I did manage to get my computer to recognize the box in the USB burning tool. I had to short nand pins 17 & 18 on the Samsung chip, then voila.
          I have attached the link to the firmware website for anyone that needs it. I have also requested the img file I need so hopefully I can revive this box with USB burn tool.
          Keep you posted....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1W6...2eLXCQuYkLoVWk zip file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F4u...p1WxJbDAK/view img file

Note to Admins: Pls post firmware in appropriate place..thks

U2C X Super Android 7.1 TV Box
          U2C Android TV BOX 3gb Ram Hardware specification:
          CPU:Amlogic S912 Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 [email protected]
          GPU:ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz
          RAM:3G DDRIII
          ROM:32G eMMC
          DC In: DC 5V/2A
          USB Host:3 High speed USB 2.0 port and 1 OTG port,support U disk and USB HDD
          TF Card Reader:Maximum Support: 128G(Micro SD Card)
          Lan:1000M Gigabit RJ-45
          Wifi:802.11 b/g/ AC(2.4G+5G)
          BT:BT 4.1
          AV In:AV(3 in 1) port
          SPDIF:Optical SPDIF interface
          Power Indicator:Power On/Off:Blue/Red
          LED Display:White light digital display,Show time and device connecting information(Wifi/BT/Lan/AV/HD/SPDIF)

Software information:
          O.S.:Android 7.1
          Decoder Formats:4K, H.265, MPEG1/2/4, H.264, HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6, Real Video 8/9/10
          Video Formats:4K@60fps, H.265, AVI, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVD/DIVX, Real8/9/10, RM,RMVB, PMP, FLV, MP4, M4V, VOB, WMV, 3GP, MKV
          Music Format:MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, APE, AMR, RA, WAV
          Photo Format:JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
          DLNA: DLNA files sharing
          Languages:English/French/German/Spanish/Italian etc. 24 languages
          App Functions:Google play store,Amazon alexa,Netflix,Youtube,Facebook,Twitter,Online movies,etc.
          Mouse/ Keyboard:Support mouse and keyboard via USB;Support 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
          Other feature:Free Internet searching,many kinds of games,etc.
          Hello mcdave, I am trying to follow your directions but I cannot update the same box with IMG file. Although the file is there, when I open the Update application and tap on Select the file is not shown. Maybe I am missing a step? ZIP file works (with .aml next to it).

U2C sent me 20190919.img files I want to use.

Comment

Does anybody have a newer ROM/firmware for this TB Box? Perhaps Android 8.0, 9.0 or better yet 10.0? This is a great device, it a pity that it didn't receive any upgrades.

Comment

Most of these boxes dont have much support and your lucky if they fail to get em back up and running let alone upgrade to a better version of android.

Most of them are just a rehash of the same box with a different look.

Comment

Hey guys, I know it's been years since this thread was created, but I was wondering if anybody might have the full .img for this product? My device is bricked so I need the full .img and not the OTA version in order to recover. The U2C folks have since left Amazon so I can't reach out to them. Can somebody that has this device backup their .img and upload it somewhere? I'd appreciate it so very much!!

I have the S912 Z Super 3GB 32GB version

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by sdemiere View Post
                  Hey guys, I know it's been years since this thread was created, but I was wondering if anybody might have the full .img for this product? My device is bricked so I need the full .img and not the OTA version in order to recover. The U2C folks have since left Amazon so I can't reach out to them. Can somebody that has this device backup their .img and upload it somewhere? I'd appreciate it so very much!!

I have the S912 Z Super 3GB 32GB version

Steve
                  HI ,

i know it is stupid , but think you will find no new stock.img for your Box , only thing you can

try is Slimbox , Aidain , ATVExperience , Customroms for your type of CPU & Wifichip ,

otherwise buy a new one with better Support but this is not really simple , even Ugoos

has to learn better Support , there Brand TOX is not bad and a bit cheaper but Support

i dont know ,

nearly forgot you can try Supercelerons Roms for S912 too , but look for the right RAM

Version ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

HI ,

i know it is stupid , but think you will find no new stock.img for your Box , only thing you can

try is Slimbox , Aidain , ATVExperience , Customroms for your type of CPU & Wifichip ,

otherwise buy a new one with better Support but this is not really simple , even Ugoos

has to learn better Support , there Brand TOX is not bad and a bit cheaper but Support

i dont know ,

further good luck / gefattern
                    Hello Gefattern, thanks for your response.

I am not looking for anything new, I am just looking for the stock img file for this device so I can get it running again. Somehow my root access got messed up and trying to fix it, I bricked it using the OTA files that were listed in this thread earlier, so now that I am stuck with only the AMLogic Burning tool, I have to have the full img. I do have an exact duplicate of this box here, but I have no idea how to "clone" it or build a working img file from it. Would you happen to have any suggestion?

I hate to buy a new box, this one works perfectly for everything that I do and a newer box doesn't offer me anything more than the fact it should work out of the box whereas if I can just get the stock img for this device, I am sure I can get it back to how it was...

Steve

Comment

Hello Gefattern, thanks for your response.

I am not looking for anything new, I am just looking for the stock img file for this device so I can get it running again. Somehow my root access got messed up and trying to fix it, I bricked it using the OTA files that were listed in this thread earlier, so now that I am stuck with only the AMLogic Burning tool, I have to have the full img. I do have an exact duplicate of this box here, but I have no idea how to "clone" it or build a working img file from it. Would you happen to have any suggestion?

I hate to buy a new box, this one works perfectly for everything that I do and a newer box doesn't offer me anything more than the fact it should work out of the box whereas if I can just get the stock img for this device, I am sure I can get it back to how it was...

Steve
                      Hi ,

i think you looked not good , or is his second Link not a IMG File , as i see above ,

did you tried it ??? it is still there , a rar File , download unrar it .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

i think you looked not good , or is his second Link not a IMG File , as i see above ,

did you tried it ??? it is still there , a rar File , download unrar it .

greetings / gefattern
                        Yes, I did get it, both files are the OTA version and not the full IMG. OTA works only when you can boot into recovery mode, which I cannot. I can only get my PC to recognizei the device via USB and the AMLogic USB Burning Tool sees it, I just need a good copy of the full stock image and I was hoping somebody on this thread that has the U2C 3/32 S912 device might have it to share for me...

Steve

Comment

Yes, I did get it, both files are the OTA version and not the full IMG. OTA works only when you can boot into recovery mode, which I cannot. I can only get my PC to recognizei the device via USB and the AMLogic USB Burning Tool sees it, I just need a good copy of the full stock image and I was hoping somebody on this thread that has the U2C 3/32 S912 device might have it to share for me...

Steve
                          Hi ,

look here , found with one search

Poison ROM Introduction Welcome to the Poison ROM thread. As promised, we're delivering a stunning quality ROM to the S912 community. Even though it was originally made for the T95Z, it may or may not work on other S912 Devices as well...

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi sdemiere ,

read the last post number 2340 ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi sdemiere ,

read the last post number 2340 ,

greetings / gefattern
                              Hello Gefattern, thanks again!

I did find that myself yesterday and it's an OTA version that I can't do anything with, unfortunately...

Again, my thanks for taking the time and trying to help, it's appreciated more than you know!!

Steve
                              Last edited by sdemiere; 02-23-2024, 23:54. Reason: Corrected it...

Comment

Hello Gefattern, thanks again!

I did find that myself yesterday and it's an OTA version that I can't do anything with, unfortunately...

Again, my thanks for taking the time and trying to help, it's appreciated more than you know!!

Steve
                                Hi ,

for sure NOT , the Poison Rom must be a full .img File , otherwise all the others could not flash it

on all the different Devices , and this Guy reported that it works well on his U2C Boxes ,

You not Understand it , FIRST READ before you write Bullshit
                                Last edited by gefattern; 02-19-2024, 21:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X