R-TVBOX S10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R-TVBOX S10

Hi! I flashed SuperceleronsROM in my R-TVBOX S10 3GB DDR4/64GB with Erase bootloader selected. I want to return to stock firmware. I tried with usb burning tool but i receive this error: "Get key failed" . Tried with burn card maker but my box just ignores the card and TWRP does not know to use this card.
    Last option is a TWRP BACKUP. Can someone help me with TWRP BACKUP for R-TVBOX S10 3GB DDR4/64GB ?
    Last edited by dias23ro; 11-30-2017, 06:05.

The licence file was missing from my usb burning tool, now all is ok and I have again stock rom in my S10 (stock rom is working much, much better than supercelerons rom)
    Success with USB BURNING TOOL and licence file downloaded from here:
    Hi, I create this post to share new firmware build update experiencies with other users. ​Seems to be multiple MXQ 4K PRO boards and components. Mainly we

Comment

I don't understand. You are speaking first about a S10 box and now you post a MXQ build??

Comment

No matter, the licence file will work with usb burning tool .

Comment

ah ok. May I know what version of TWRP you are using with S10 box? It seems it needs customization

Comment

No twrp in my s10, just stock rom and working great. Use USB BURNING TOOL.

Comment

Just want to use TWRP for Kodi data backup/restore purpose

Comment

I don't know how to flash twrp. Maybe you can help me with this.

Comment

Today Scott walks through how to boot TWRP on an Amlogic S912 TV box and goes over the basics of TWRP, how to make a Nandroid backup, how to restore it, how ...

I have never tried because I don't know which TWRP version I need for S10 box

Comment

I tried this, but my box didn't recognize recovery.img, just started normally. Tried with 2 cards and same behavior.

Comment

Have you used Amlogic burn card maker to create the SD card contents? https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...er-v2-0-2.html

Comment

Working...
                      X