Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have this box ?

Hello,

I've bought this box a while ago. There was superuser installed in it. I have remove it and tried install supersu instaed.
    I'm totally screwed it up. Now I can't find correct firmware. I guess it is not a clone device. It is Wechip's box.
    Contacted with them. But none of their suggested firmwares are worked/installed.
    I've found this community in hope for help.
    Does anbody owner/user of this box ?
    Does anybody suggest me stock/custom rom for this box.
    Here is some pics for identify my box.

Thank you all.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Hi and welcome
    ​​​​​​"My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.”
    Same goes for tvboxes...the box may look the same..but it's contents...

Can you state the names of the firmwares you tried..and results?
    What is the current state of device? ( still booting? Seen by Windows ? )
    Can you post the specified specs..of you unit? (When you bought it..like s912 with ramsize ddr * running android ? )
    ​​​​​Can you openup the tvbox..and make pictures of the motherboards chips? ( wifi/board name-number-rev)

Cheers

Comment

If you care to pop the lid

May help you track down if its in the same area.
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
        Hi and welcome
        ​​​​​​"My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.”
        Same goes for tvboxes...the box may look the same..but it's contents...

Can you state the names of the firmwares you tried..and results?
        What is the current state of device? ( still booting? Seen by Windows ? )
        Can you post the specified specs..of you unit? (When you bought it..like s912 with ramsize ddr * running android ? )
        ​​​​​Can you openup the tvbox..and make pictures of the motherboards chips? ( wifi/board name-number-rev)

Cheers
        Respect to all Mothers. They are always right. My box like Pandora's Box. Everything flied out. Only remain hope
        Tried too much roms only 2 of them flashed without error.
        Current status is working except Wifi,remote and BT, they are not working. Too slow like cpu usage %99 (one or more app or system like in loop)
        Current rom is aml_7.1_H96 PRO PLUS_S912_q9377_02-06-2017_AndroidTVBox.eu.img -->Android 7.1
        RAM 2 GB. I guess DDR3. I will take photos of my box's inside.
        Due to timezone differences maybe some delay for next message. Wait for 1-2 days.
        Thank you.

Comment

I will check sir. Thank you.

Comment

I've got that Box i use this firmware because i figured it was just a debranded Alfawise Box and wanted a Custom Rom with AndroidTV; http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roidtv-version

it works mostly apart from the 5v power plug, but it instead gets power from a usb, not sure if the issue is caused by the firmware or because i stuck a 2TB Portable HDD to the other USB.. either way just keep in mind it might make the 5v port not work.

i've also had http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset running on this box and the previous android version variant of it and i recall the 5v port working on this version, but it doesn't have androidtv.

Comment

I have sent my box to seller for repairing.
              Thanks to all.
              Admins may delete this topic.

Comment

Working...
              X