Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 6.0.1 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, will this work on a Neo X8 Plus. I tried the Finless 2.0 ROM its ok, but lots of buffering issues and no Bluetooth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzy jeff View Post
      Hello, will this work on a Neo X8 Plus. I tried the Finless 2.0 ROM its ok, but lots of buffering issues and no Bluetooth.
      Sorry but no!

Comment

Hi, so I check the bug section and didn't find any anwser to how fixing the Netflix app.
        As I said earlier, I cannot open the app at all. (the official version in the store).
        So anyone having that problem?

Comment

• superceleron
          superceleron commented
          Editing a comment
          No problems here...

phil766 - Give Netflix v5.3.1_HD a try.

Comment

Hello, very good job! Is there the possibility to install this new version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.tvlauncher ?

Comment

• superceleron
            superceleron commented
            Editing a comment
            No sorry, that is only for Android 8...

Been waiting on this

Comment

Installed this rom great job thank a lot!!! The only problem is it doesn't recognize the micro SD card.its formated fat32 any chance of knowing what it causes the problem?

Comment

It sees my micro sd card, I installed my apk's from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coolni23 View Post
                Installed this rom great job thank a lot!!! The only problem is it doesn't recognize the micro SD card.its formated fat32 any chance of knowing what it causes the problem?
                No problems here!

Comment

I cannot see the unit in USB Burning tool, I got it into recovery mode but still nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlaban View Post
                    I cannot see the unit in USB Burning tool, I got it into recovery mode but still nothing?
                    use the usb to micro usb cable that came with the Minix

Comment

Does 4K/HDR Netflix work with this rom?

Comment

Hello I installed your firmware is very convenient. just do not understand how to enable "Samba" which is built into the firmware. enabled in the settings but not working. what to do?

Comment

Thanks for this SC. Have just installed it and very pleased. Co fident this wont keep forgetting my wifi password like U9 stock. Really hope you release a Nougat version once Nougat is released by minix for U9. Your a total Legend man!!

Comment

• superceleron
                            superceleron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well i do plan to rls a nougat version when they rls it...

Thats brilliant news SC. Cant wait til nougat kernel etc is out so that you can work your magic! After testing scv1 atv u9 it is incredibly fluid much better than stock u9 MM. Love how its debloated too. Thanks very much, really made my afternoon. Again your a pure legend bro!

Comment

Working...
                          X