Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MECOOL H96 PRO PLUS Amlogic S912 Octa-Core TV Box w/ 3GB DDR3, 32GB ROM

Hi,

I bought MECOOL H96 PRO PLUS TV BOX from aliexpress and I bricked the box. So, I 've tried to flash numerous firmwares on to this box but none of them were stable for this box.

Some of them do not flash, some of them stuck on MBOX LOGO screen, & some of them crashes a lot. There are also display driver issues with few firmwares. So, I researched more and found that different companies build their own firmwares and I'm not able to find the firmware for the MECOOL H96 PRO PLUS.

I've tried to reach the seller on aliexpress but it seems that he doesn't know anything about firmwares, he was simply dumb and was always providing me the download link to USB burning tool. Please help me to find out the firmware MECOOL H96 PRO PLUS.

Thank you
    Cheap tv box amlogic s912, Buy Quality amlogic s912 directly from China tv box amlogic Suppliers: H96 Pro + TV Box Amlogic S912 3GB 32GB Octa Core Android 7.1 OS BT 4.1 2.4GHz+5.0GHz WiFi Mini PC Media Player Smart Set Top Box

Not sure which ROMs you have tried, but that is not a Mecool box.

Geekbuying has a firmware for your box.

China-1 Stock | Buy H96 PRO Plus KODI 17.3 Android 7.1 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 4K 3GB/32GB 802.11AC WIFI 1000M LAN online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

clarkss12,

Thanks for the reply, I don't know is it from actual MECOOL company or some other chinese company with same name but if you see the attached screenshot, the aliexpress page specifies the Brand as MECOOL.

FYI, I've tried the firmware from EBOX & from china gadgets review websites.

I'll definitely try the Geekbuying firmware you pointed out and will update my finding here.

Thank you
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
      X