Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android TV rom S912 with AP6330 wifi chip

Hello,

I tried to find a rom with android TV for T95K pro without success. So, I want to build my own ROM from this stock rom :

Can anybody help me to start?
    it seems that customization tool doesn't work with android Nougat. So, how to repack to an img ?

thank you

You can flash this rrom directly on your device and IF this romis rooted you can add your previously saved (from ypur actual rom) device driver for wifi, remote, bluetooth, ethernet .Enjoy.
    In case that is non rooted you may not have access to the posted devices.

Comment

Hi reed,

thank you for your answer.

Just to clarify, I can flash GT1 Beelink nexus Rom and copy driver from stock Rom to etc/wifi folder?
      I heard that need to recompile the kernel.
      Last edited by ridfa1; 02-08-2018, 20:38.

Comment

Originally posted by ridfa1 View Post
        Hi reed,

thank you for your answer.

Just to clarify, I can flash GT1 Beelink nexus Rom and copy driver from stock Rom to etc/wifi folder?
        I heard that need to recompile the kernel.
        If you have a rooted android then you can copy the wifi driver AFTER you flash the rom.

Comment

Hi reed,
          I already tried your proposition but the kernel do not recognized the driver. Can you explain me how to do it?
          thank you

Comment

Hi reed,
            I already tried your proposition but the kernel do not recognized the driver. Can you explain me how to do it?
            thank you
            you MUST put the driver with the same attributes (R_W.....

Comment

Yes but the binary is never loaded. As I understand, it need to recompile the kernel. I tried to replace the default driver by mine put the kernel return that is an unrecognized Wi-Fi platform.

Comment

Yes but the binary is never loaded. As I understand, it need to recompile the kernel. I tried to replace the default driver by mine put the kernel return that is an unrecognized Wi-Fi platform.
                Ya it can be a little tricky . you need to make an update file with the new drivers and an update script which refer to them and flash it within recovery.

Comment

I understand but how to do it?

Comment

Working...
                  X