Xgody S10 R-TV Box - Flash problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xgody S10 R-TV Box - Flash problems

Hi, I bought the Xgody S-10 Android TV Box a few days ago, and now I have some problems. The first thing I wanted to get Libreelec to work, but that did not work with any image version. I just can not get you booted, no matter if with SD card or USB stick. The original recovery replace by TWRP does not work either. I have already tried all the instructions I could find, but unfortunately without success. After some attempts, it was finally over with fun and the box was sheet! I found only one original firmware that I could flash with the help of USB Burning Tool. However, after that, the branding "xgody" was gone and root is no longer available. Before I came with RESET push button and power into recovery, but that is no longer synonymous. Now only a spinning circle will appear and below it will be deleted and the factory settings will be restored. Everything works fine, but not as software-wise as I would like. In the firmwares except for the one I could flash, is the talk of Wifi chip 9377th As I see this is not on the board, or am I wrong? Is it because I do not get flashed anymore? I took a few pictures of the board and the chips. I've tried two days back and forth and it would be great if someone could help me!

Noch ein Details zur Hardware: XGody - S10, Amlogic S912 - Cortex A53, 3GB RAM DDR4, 32GB ROM, Mali-T820 GPU, Android Version 7.1.2 Nougat

Sorry, if my English is not so perfect
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 8 photos.
Working...
X