Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CUSTOM ROM for R-TV S10 (alternative for the locked 20171213 stockrom)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that hawkdollar. .

Comment

Hello Hawkdollar, Can you tell me if its possible to make the screensaver work again in your custom rom. Settings seem fine, it just does not work. Is there something I can do to fix it ?

Comment

try to set off Stay Awake setting from Developer Options

Comment

Hello Hawkdollar, Thankyou, that worked, problem solved.

Comment

Unfortunately, this Rom does not work for me.
            The flashing process passes smoothly, but Box does not wake up
            Also with stock rom 20171213.

The last Rom who works for me is 20170912

Comment

Yes this rom is for the box which is locked in stock rom 20171213 only. However if you visit the link (yadi.sk) in the first post there are some other roms that may be compatible with your current box.

Comment

Originally posted by hawkdollar View Post
                I don't know if these files (i extracted from 20171213 stock rom) will make the original remote working or not in this rom.

Just give it a try:
                1. Extract file in keylayout.zip to /system/usr
                2. Extract file in remote.zip to /system/etc
                3. Extract file in remotecfg.zip to /system/bin
                4. Reboot.
                Guy, the mouse button on the remote is just as useless

Comment

hi Hawkdollar , i wonder which wireless keyboard + mouse that you used in your post #9. i want to buy a same one. since it is suitable for s10 box and your rom 20180409. thks
                  Last edited by sabachutrung; 06-02-2018, 01:42.

Comment

any one can help,.i burned a new rom 20180409 in my box. but i forgot to unmark any box in configuration section of usb burning tool . now it looks ok , i can use my remote but a box itself doesn't see any devices that i plug in any usb port of box..something missing a usb driver for abox, how i can i get it back

Comment

Originally posted by sabachutrung View Post
                      hi Hawkdollar , i wonder which wireless keyboard + mouse that you used in your post #9. i want to buy a same one. since it is suitable for s10 box and your rom 20180409. thks
                      now i'm using mt08 like in this link https://www.zapals.com/mt08-mini-2-4...backlight.html
                      i'm satisfied with this. the battery last long and have two option. u can use either rechargeable battery included or 2 aaa batteries.

previously i'm using mx3 like this https://www.amazon.com/Keyboard-MX3-.../dp/B071RTDYV2 but it is not responsive.

Comment

Originally posted by sabachutrung View Post
                        any one can help,.i burned a new rom 20180409 in my box. but i forgot to unmark any box in configuration section of usb burning tool . now it looks ok , i can use my remote but a box itself doesn't see any devices that i plug in any usb port of box..something missing a usb driver for abox, how i can i get it back
                        hmm, that's new. i have ever installed either with the checkbox in burning tool checked or unchecked. the difference is if unchecked, my data and apps from previous rom is not erased. both has nothing to do with the undetected usb devices.

Comment

thks Hawkdollar for wireless keyboard + mouse that you show to me. one more thing that my box didn't see my usb stick that i want to backup all my apps i saved before. that looks weird as you told me , any subjects so far

Comment

Have u checked that the USB has fat32 file system? Try use es file explorer app? Or try to use backup+ app to backup your apps, then upload the backup folder with Google drive/Dropbox/any cloud app. If backed up, then you can try reinstall with the stock/custom rom to check whether this is really a rom problem.

Comment

Hi, Hawkdollar i wonder if you know any good and compact able launcher apk with your rom for S10 box. could you tell. THK.

Comment

Thanks for the two modded ROMs! Just what I needed. What are the differences between the two?

Comment

Working...
                                X