X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magicsee Iron+ Remote Key Learning & CPU Temp

Hi All,

just received my Iron+ from gearbest. Setups have been smooth except two items. Wondering if you guys can help or share ideas :

1. I don't seem to have luck programing the learning keys on the top of the remote control (See attached: Blue button + volume control + TV Input ). I tried to make it learn my Sony TV on/off and Volume but i only managed to make the "volume down" button learned ok. Have you experienced the same thing or have i missed anything ? Pardon me to say that the instructions in English on the back of the remote suck (myself is a Chinese & born in Asia). I know the product it's made in China but the factory must have at least one English capable employee working i assume. It 's annoying to read the non-sense label.

2. I noticed that the CPU temperature is raised to whopping 71 celcius after initial start up. Is it normal for this machine ? I have used other 4 Android TV Box with S912 Chipset but none of them were this high temp. Should i worry about it ? I think Superceleron's custom ROM must be able to fix it, along with the CPU ALL 8-core. But i am not sure which version to flash (Normal, Androud-TV, or SCV 1).

thanks

Larry
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
Working...
X