This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Rom) Minix U9-H ATV 7.1.2 ""TESTERS NEEDED"""

i have made a firmware for minix u9 and would like feedback as i made this firmware blind ... i dont not have the box so cant test.... might make a universal atv based on this firmware but for now its only minix boxes it will work on

link https://mega.nz/#!0l4VnIZR!3rkRoXoz7...QUm7E9vEPCcpSI

What base was used? Can you use the base 7.1 from Ugoos AM3?

Comment

Ok so far. Plex works. Youtube crashes. Havent tested further.

Comment

I will test it asap... is it based on the original minix android 7 image ?

SaEt9000

Comment

so, i did the test.

Unfortunately it is not usable at this time. :-(

The first impression was good - installation ran well, configuration easy, sound and 4K picture without any problems.

But then I had to face the follwing issues:
          - newest kodi 18 beta started video, sound was OK but picture was only image - mush! really. And no chance to repair it. The result was the same with all video I tested.
          - the try to switch to 1080@60 had as result always a black screen
          - netflix app wasn't installable, youtube chrashed after installation and never started
          -DAZN was installable and startable - but video stutters - nevertheless, the best result I got with this image

However: It wasn't a success but I appreciate your work very much.
          So, if you have to chance to improve something, please go on with it. I would like to test it again.

SaEt9000

Comment

Originally posted by SaEt9000 View Post
            so, i did the test.

Unfortunately it is not usable at this time. :-(

The first impression was good - installation ran well, configuration easy, sound and 4K picture without any problems.

But then I had to face the follwing issues:
            - newest kodi 18 beta started video, sound was OK but picture was only image - mush! really. And no chance to repair it. The result was the same with all video I tested.
            - the try to switch to 1080@60 had as result always a black screen
            - netflix app wasn't installable, youtube chrashed after installation and never started
            -DAZN was installable and startable - but video stutters - nevertheless, the best result I got with this image

However: It wasn't a success but I appreciate your work very much.
            So, if you have to chance to improve something, please go on with it. I would like to test it again.

SaEt9000
            i made the build blind .... so couldnt really improve it the way i want if i had the device i would make amazxing firmware for it

Comment

Working...
            X