Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ruicc
    replied
    Originally posted by blackrider View Post

Nothing is ever too late! Wow, this is a fantastic tweak you discovered. Thank you so much for sharing. I truly appreciate it.
    Thank you very much for your kind words, mate, it's a pleasure to help...

I found out a new issue, the google recommendations wasn't working, so i've downloaded and installed new google services (com.google.android.gms_13.2.80_(080406-211705629)-13280070_minAPI19(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(213,320dpi), and now recommendations are back.

Also, wi fi is working, just had to enable it from settings, on app drawer.

Now, only remaining issue, it's to root this rom, tried su and kingroot, but it failed. Oh, if there was a TWRP for 7.1.2 minix U9-H...

Leave a comment:

• blackrider
    replied
    Originally posted by ruicc View Post

I know this is a late reply, but i've managed a way to use the A2 remote (because i have one too), and have system sounds.
    So here's what i've done:
    - Go to Droid Settings then choose more settings,
    - Go to about phone and hit compilation number until get developer options on,
    - Now, in developer options go to "disable usb audio forwarding" and enable it
    - Reboot and you're done...

I like a lot of this rom, only problem is wifi not working, but since ethernet is working flawless, the wifi issue is not a big deal...and i don't know another 7.1.2. android TV rom for the MInix U9-H
    Nothing is ever too late! Wow, this is a fantastic tweak you discovered. Thank you so much for sharing. I truly appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• ruicc
    replied
    Originally posted by normy62 View Post
    could someone tell me if samba is working on this rom.. what i want to do is be able to transfer files from my windows 10 machine to the minix box.. like map a network drive using the same procedure as minix original firmware
    Yeah, samba it's working, at least on kodi....i just had to enter the IP adresses of my 2 NAS, when searching for movies or videos

Leave a comment:

• ruicc
    replied
    Originally posted by blackrider View Post
    The issue was that I have Minix A2 remote plugged in so sound gets sent to the remote automatically. Once I unplugged the usb dongle, sound was restored.
    Any idea how I may ensure sound doesn't get sent to the A2 remote?
    I know this is a late reply, but i've managed a way to use the A2 remote (because i have one too), and have system sounds.
    So here's what i've done:
    - Go to Droid Settings then choose more settings,
    - Go to about phone and hit compilation number until get developer options on,
    - Now, in developer options go to "disable usb audio forwarding" and enable it
    - Reboot and you're done...

I like a lot of this rom, only problem is wifi not working, but since ethernet is working flawless, the wifi issue is not a big deal...and i don't know another 7.1.2. android TV rom for the MInix U9-H

Leave a comment:

• ssandhu1961
    replied
    thx

Leave a comment:

• normy62
    replied
    could someone tell me if samba is working on this rom.. what i want to do is be able to transfer files from my windows 10 machine to the minix box.. like map a network drive using the same procedure as minix original firmware

Leave a comment:

• Jaques-Ludwig
    replied
    I would like to change the remote.conf file. But it seems it is a system file, so I can?t edit this. Is there a easy way to root or a way to change the remote.conf file?

Thanks

Jaques-Ludwig

Leave a comment:

• Jaques-Ludwig
    replied
    I have a problem with my harmony remote control. With the original firmware I could use much more buttons. Now I can use only the direction, ok and esc keys. Is there a solution for this problem?
    No Pause, Play or stop-Button.

Thanks,

Jaques-Ludwig

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    Google cast only works in approved google boxes.

• Claudio
    replied
    And google cast? Is working?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jiangkun5162
    replied
    I use usb burn my box(himedia h7),Unable to boot and stopped at the superceleron boot screen. usb burn tool Not working now,Can't find it anymore. How to fix it,please help me!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by bloodgnome View Post

Well for the Meecool there is a fix:
    Here is the link that Snakx posted to resurrect Netflix in 1080P HD.... Scroll to post #60. Could not get a direct link to that post. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv

So the mighty expensive/rich Minix doesn't have something like that to fix the issue ?!?
    well they do... they simple dont want to...

Leave a comment:

• bloodgnome
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Like i said is blocked now... Netflix blocked minix wedevine L1 key... so no androidtv netflix app to anyone on any rom...
    Now the phone one.. i have ear'd its still working, a modded one, dunno if its true or not!
    Well for the Meecool there is a fix:
    Here is the link that Snakx posted to resurrect Netflix in 1080P HD.... Scroll to post #60. Could not get a direct link to that post. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv

So the mighty expensive/rich Minix doesn't have something like that to fix the issue ?!?

Leave a comment:

• Lundy R
    replied
    Originally posted by bigor View Post
    Hi
    this seems like a great ROM.
    has anyone had an issue with display output? Every time the box goes into standby I get a black screen on wake. The box wakes, TV indicates signal is received but it is a black screen. The same issue on any resolution changes or messing with graphics settings. The screen goes black and doesn't come back on.
    The only way to get it going again is to unplug the box and power on again.
    it has happened to me once on this rom...it has happened also several times on a different rom...both ATV roms...i don't recall happening on stock rom

Leave a comment:

• bigor
    replied
    Hi
    this seems like a great ROM.
    has anyone had an issue with display output? Every time the box goes into standby I get a black screen on wake. The box wakes, TV indicates signal is received but it is a black screen. The same issue on any resolution changes or messing with graphics settings. The screen goes black and doesn't come back on.
    The only way to get it going again is to unplug the box and power on again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X