Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lundy R
    replied
    I'm happy with this rom...superceleron has done a clean superb job...
    having said that, i noticed smth weird regarding kodi...
    i was watching smth, and the box shut off, rebooted by itself...
    it was fine after the reboot, i was able to finish watching the file...
    this has happened two times, different files, different days...
    I wonder if it is a memory management issue...
    other than that, it runs fine

Leave a comment:

• Lundy R
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Like i said is blocked now... Netflix blocked minix wedevine L1 key... so no androidtv netflix app to anyone on any rom...
    Now the phone one.. i have ear'd its still working, a modded one, dunno if its true or not!
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Lundy R View Post
    superceleron I have successfully used a modded 1080 netflix on ATV v6 (not your rom), until a month or so ago...than it stopped; at that same time, i switched firmware, wanted to try official 7.1.2...i'm still on it...works fine for me as a firmware, but ran into your ATV and wanted to give it a try...at this point i'm asking whether Netflix 1080 works on your ATV or netflix has dropped all boxes but Nvidia Shield, that i read somewhere?!
    Like i said is blocked now... Netflix blocked minix wedevine L1 key... so no androidtv netflix app to anyone on any rom...
    Now the phone one.. i have ear'd its still working, a modded one, dunno if its true or not!

Leave a comment:

• Lundy R
    replied
    superceleron I have successfully used a modded 1080 netflix on ATV v6 (not your rom), until a month or so ago...than it stopped; at that same time, i switched firmware, wanted to try official 7.1.2...i'm still on it...works fine for me as a firmware, but ran into your ATV and wanted to give it a try...at this point i'm asking whether Netflix 1080 works on your ATV or netflix has dropped all boxes but Nvidia Shield, that i read somewhere?!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    if you are talking about android tv netflix app, that one stopped working... theirs another way with some "normal" app that is modded....
    Dont ask me where you get it!

• superceleron
    replied
    Android TV v6? hmm you have mine here in the forum.... but this one is way better than that one!

Leave a comment:

• Phil Maes
    replied
    Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
    can you tell me the wher i can get this file TV OS android v6 so i can teste on my minix neo u9h
    I found it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqW5aG3w67o
    under "download"
    the other links you see are still down (minix forum)

Leave a comment:

• Lundy R
    replied
    Hi all, is anybody able to get a 1080p netflix (official firmware or mod roms) working on this box?

Leave a comment:

• antonio6o6
    replied
    can you tell me the wher i can get this file TV OS android v6 so i can teste on my minix neo u9h

Leave a comment:

• Phil Maes
    replied
    For now running TV OS android v6
    @
    superceleron Maybe a stupid question, but do I first need to download and install the MINIX NEO U9-H Android 7.1 Nougat firmware ... and then install the [ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version ) ?
    Or can I go right away "above" my old
    TV OS android v6 (all of this using the USB burning tool of course)

Thanks in advance for the new rom

Greetz from Belgium
    Last edited by Phil Maes; 10-24-2018, 07:34.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by blackrider View Post
    The issue was that I have Minix A2 remote plugged in so sound gets sent to the remote automatically. Once I unplugged the usb dongle, sound was restored.
    Any idea how I may ensure sound doesn't get sent to the A2 remote?
    ho that one... i thought they fixed that already... sorry mate i cant help in that one it needs to be fixed in the source.
    Max i could do is remove all remotes from sources but... i wont since it will affect other stuff

Leave a comment:

• blackrider
    replied
    The issue was that I have Minix A2 remote plugged in so sound gets sent to the remote automatically. Once I unplugged the usb dongle, sound was restored.
    Any idea how I may ensure sound doesn't get sent to the A2 remote?

Leave a comment:

• blackrider
    replied
    That's super weird. I have reset it 4xx already with same result, whereas Apple TV and Roku 3 connected to same system have no issue. Prior to flashing this Rom, there was no sound issue. I'll reflash stock rom to test and then this to see what it'll give.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by blackrider View Post
    Any other person having issue of no sound or is it just me? After flashing the ROM, on initial boot there was a slight sound where one is required to select language of choice. After going through the installation process, sound disappears. I didn't modify nor change anything at all.
    hmm no problem whatsoever here!

Leave a comment:

• blackrider
    replied
    Any other person having issue of no sound or is it just me? After flashing the ROM, on initial boot there was a slight sound where one is required to select language of choice. After going through the installation process, sound disappears. I didn't modify nor change anything at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X