Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    This time is Android 7.1.2 ATV for this box.
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

Changelog V1:
    • Ok i could do a nice changelog bla bla bla... but i really don't have the time and mood to do it...
    • Is as close to a "true" android tv rom as possible and some bugs fixed....

Bugs V1:
    • Netflix Android TV flavor is not working as i think you know why... theirs other options but none involve the android tv version... google it.. or search the forum..
    • NO TWRP.... like i said above is a close as original ATV you get...

Want to buy me a beer?

Download:

Install instructions:
    • Use usb burn tool

1ยบ BOOT TAKES AROUND 4 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 10-04-2022, 19:00.

wow! Thank you so much for releasing this ontop of your busy personal life. Really appreciated SC!!

Comment

Originally posted by mazari912 View Post
      wow! Thank you so much for releasing this ontop of your busy personal life. Really appreciated SC!!
      At last 1 reply lol...
      You welcome

Comment

Thank you for this release, really appreciate what you do.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

superceleron trebor
          mate thank-you for this rom
          Just want to ask few things before trying this super rom
          not the complete change log , does this rom offers app drawer button on launcher? Does this play fine with latest YouTube tv app 2.03.06 ? Which Google play services ? What about voice control, is it like I'm using my nvidia shield ?

again huge thanks fort making this minix box real TV experience
          Last edited by Guest; 10-01-2018, 08:25.

Comment

One more question, is it rooted ?
            superceleron trebor

Comment

yes it have the app drawer, youtube dunno really since i dint try it... google services is android TV one... and yes have voice control... like shield? dunno never tried a shield!
              And no its not rooted, i dont do rooted roms for while now!

Comment

Thanks for always going that "extra mile" for end-users.

Comment

Rom up My Minix U9-H and Huge Thanks for your Awesome work superceleron
                  Impressive work

For Other Users, here's my findings:

-Non Rooted
                  -Pure Android TV experience
                  -YouTube Android TV app Version 2.02.14 armv7 works fine, higher version crashes
                  -Google Play Services for Phone which works perfectly fine for all (Android TV user + Multi Purpose Users), 13.2.80 (040400-211705629) works fine for TV users and for users like me Using minix in My Vehicle and external GPS works absolutely marvelous for Navigation in Google maps , very happy with this.
                  -Voice Works absolutely fine, Further i updated Google App from Apkmirror to Google app for Android TV (Android TV) 3.5.1.212701884 and it made it flawless

Absolutely no Glitches except first setup WiFi connect refuse for once and trying again made it work, once Connected no problem seen Afterwards, Smooth, buttery experience

A very huge thanks to superceleron for amazing job done

Comment

Special thanks for the rom. But how can i install root? I need to instal xposed to gain acess to write on external harddrives....
                    thanks on the advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Francisco Sim Sim View Post
                      Special thanks for the rom. But how can i install root? I need to instal xposed to gain acess to write on external harddrives....
                      thanks on the advance!
                      you can use sdcard with Twrp recovery on it along with magisk latest stable or beta whatever you like
                      once you flashed magisk, you can use xposed module or if you want system xposed, also flash relevant xposed zip along with magisk, both ways it should fine

Comment

Originally posted by imran khalid View Post

you can use sdcard with Twrp recovery on it along with magisk latest stable or beta whatever you like
                        once you flashed magisk, you can use xposed module or if you want system xposed, also flash relevant xposed zip along with magisk, both ways it should fine
                        Thanks, i know that, but whats the trwp compatible with 7.1.2 ? the one i used with 6.0 dont work....

Comment

Originally posted by Francisco Sim Sim View Post

Thanks, i know that, but whats the trwp compatible with 7.1.2 ? the one i used with 6.0 dont work....
                          superceleron

Now he can help here if 6.0 twrp isn't working with it

Comment

#superceleron, I was foolishly following the old thread. Thanks a lot for the release notwithstanding your busy schedule. I'll go enjoy this one.

Comment

Anyone else experiencing the recommendation row not populating after restart or power cycle? All home page toggle switches are on.

Comment

Working...
                              X