Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruicc View Post

Thank you very much for your kind words, mate, it's a pleasure to help...

I found out a new issue, the google recommendations wasn't working, so i've downloaded and installed new google services (com.google.android.gms_13.2.80_(080406-211705629)-13280070_minAPI19(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(213,320dpi), and now recommendations are back.

Also, wi fi is working, just had to enable it from settings, on app drawer.

Now, only remaining issue, it's to root this rom, tried su and kingroot, but it failed. Oh, if there was a TWRP for 7.1.2 minix U9-H...
    My recommendations just suddenly stopped working so I tried updating Google Play Services as suggested but just get spinning wheel "Preparing recommendations" and then "No recommendations available at this time" still. Anyone have any other suggestions to get them working again?

* Update - I've cleared caches etc but still not working. Weird that it worked fine for a while and then stopped?!

** Update 2 - I've cleared a load of Google apps data and recommendations are now working again (no idea which one fixed things as did all that seemed relevant at once).

*** Update 3 - After a reboot recommendations are back to not working. I'm giving up for now..!

Thanks
    Last edited by thewoza; 07-12-2019, 13:44.

Comment

superceleron
      I'm thoroughly enjoying your rom and amazing work mate, any good chance that we get Oreo or even pie Atv version for u9-h?

Comment

Originally posted by imran khalid View Post
        superceleron
        I'm thoroughly enjoying your rom and amazing work mate, any good chance that we get Oreo or even pie Atv version for u9-h?
        sorry mate, that is a job for minix!
        I already have to much to do.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

sorry mate, that is a job for minix!
          I already have to much to do.
          Thanks for replying

Comment

Hello guys,
            Dear superceleron thank you very for this ROM, for minix it's hard times nowdays, you most probably are the only support and update source, thank you for that.
            Could you please advice, I want to change language switching combination (for remote). It's currently search button + space button. Is there any way to change it to ctrl + spc or alt + spc ? I don't have search button on my remote :-(
            ​​​​​​​
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Very nice ROM. Very smooth. I like it.

What works for me: DAZN App, TVMosaic App, Kodi

What doesn't work for me: Amazon Prime App (no picture, only audio), Kodi with TVMosaic-PVR - can't install the TVMosaic-PVR)

Thanks a lot for this great ROM.

Jaques-Ludwig

Comment

Any tips for installing this ROM in a Linux environment? It would be convenient if it could be installed via TWRP.

Comment

Anything new for this box in way of ATV newer versions. Feels prehistoric 7.1

Comment

Originally posted by kip1001 View Post
                    Anything new for this box in way of ATV newer versions. Feels prehistoric 7.1
                    nop and i think it never will since aml stop supporting 8.0->up for the s912, so max is really 7.1

Comment

Thanks for your reply superceleron ,that was my thought , can you direct me to one of your latest or most recent ROMs for it . Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by kip1001 View Post
                        Thanks for your reply superceleron ,that was my thought , can you direct me to one of your latest or most recent ROMs for it . Thanks in advance
                        unfortunately this is the latest one also i don't think they have a newer one!

Comment

hello guys, this works with box beelink gt1 s912 please? thanks

Comment

• superceleron
                            superceleron commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No, it does not work.

Originally posted by Chrosby87 View Post
                          hello guys, this works with box beelink gt1 s912 please? thanks
                          ok, what is the best rom to beelink gt1 ultimate s912 please ?
                          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by thewoza View Post

My recommendations just suddenly stopped working so I tried updating Google Play Services as suggested but just get spinning wheel "Preparing recommendations" and then "No recommendations available at this time" still. Anyone have any other suggestions to get them working again?

* Update - I've cleared caches etc but still not working. Weird that it worked fine for a while and then stopped?!

** Update 2 - I've cleared a load of Google apps data and recommendations are now working again (no idea which one fixed things as did all that seemed relevant at once).

*** Update 3 - After a reboot recommendations are back to not working. I'm giving up for now..!

Thanks
                            These days I have installed this ROM on my Minix and I have been able to notice the following:
                            Updating the services has greatly improved the performance of the Minix, except with the remote control service, which I have had from google play to disable the updates and for this service to uninstall it.
                            The other point is with leanback launcher, which doesn't show the recommendations. Here I have seen that it was updated to the launcher 1.11.2-100-4443508.
                            I only get them to appear if I go to apps - Leanback Launcher -> Force shutdown.
                            In this way, when restarting, the recommendations appear, but never work from the start.
                            The performance has improved a lot, but I still receive some errors and Minix sometimes stops working correctly or just freezes, I don't know if there is a memory problem there.
                            Thanks

Comment

You can tray this one modify

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Working...
                              X