Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superceleron
    replied
    Fixed the link

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Yes, later today i will post a new link.

Leave a comment:

• marciobill
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    This time is Android 7.1.2 ATV for this box.
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

Changelog V1:
    • Ok i could do a nice changelog bla bla bla... but i really don't have the time and mood to do it...
    • Is as close to a "true" android tv rom as possible and some bugs fixed....

HALO , PLEASE COULD MAKE THE ROM LINK AVAILABLE ?
    Last edited by superceleron; 10-04-2022, 18:19.

Leave a comment:

• sirnom
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Fixed the download link.
    Thank you appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Fixed the download link.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by sirnom View Post
    Hi, Is it possible for someone to reupload it as the download doesnt seem to work
    i will see if i can find my files and upload it again.

Leave a comment:

• sirnom
    replied
    Hi, Is it possible for someone to reupload it as the download doesnt seem to work

Leave a comment:

• Famous
    replied
    Hi,

i just freshly installed this firmware as I want to use the Minix for remote stream client.
    I am connecting my Xbox 360 Wireless Controller via USB Receiver to the USB OTG port of the minix. I can control the menu with the Gamepad but this is exactly the problem, when in a Game you simoultaniusly control the game and the menu and therefore press a button to exit a game. Any knows how to fix this ?

Glad for any input

Leave a comment:

• regismaltais
    replied
    Finally I think I find a fix, you install your Androud apps, then they will automatically update it include the Android TV remote service. Then you disable the auto update from google play and finalky you uninstall the update of the Android TV service and you reboot

Leave a comment:

• regismaltais
    replied
    Hi,

I have tried all the Minix U9-H Firmware and they all the ones on 7.1.2 and have a name beginning to SCV1-ATV-

I have all the same issue with a Minix A3 remote, basically the error message :
    "Android TV Remote Service has stopped", keep appearing and it appear so often ... that the Android TV is allmost impossibe to use it

Does someone know a cure to this ?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• raoel
    replied
    Not really solved the problem, but did a work around.

I’ve installed USB Burning tool on another computer and then I just could open / select the img file for import.
    Both computers run Windows 10. On the first computer I even removed and re-installed the USB Burning Tool software, but still the same problem. Want to share my experience to help other people.

Now I'm testing the software. Seems to work nice and smooth.

Leave a comment:

• raoel
    replied
    Hi,

I'm trying to install this ROM on my Minix U9-H.
    I've downloaded the installation ZIP file and unpacked the img file. The USB Burning tool shows that it is succesfully connected with the U9-H.

But I can't import the image when I click: File > Import Image.
    Then I can browse to the folder where the *.img file is located, but the program doesn't show any file with the *.img extension.

Even tried version 2.1.7.3 and 2.2.0 of the software. Both the same problem.
    What can I do to solve this problem?

Leave a comment:

• mono
    replied
    Is this rom still working fine? I'm still running the original Android 6 firmware on my Minix U9 so I was wondering if this would be a good upgrade. Does HDR work in Kodi with this rom?

Leave a comment:

• antonio6o6
    replied
    You can tray this one modify

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Leave a comment:

• eddonate
    replied
    Originally posted by thewoza View Post

My recommendations just suddenly stopped working so I tried updating Google Play Services as suggested but just get spinning wheel "Preparing recommendations" and then "No recommendations available at this time" still. Anyone have any other suggestions to get them working again?

* Update - I've cleared caches etc but still not working. Weird that it worked fine for a while and then stopped?!

** Update 2 - I've cleared a load of Google apps data and recommendations are now working again (no idea which one fixed things as did all that seemed relevant at once).

*** Update 3 - After a reboot recommendations are back to not working. I'm giving up for now..!

Thanks
    These days I have installed this ROM on my Minix and I have been able to notice the following:
    Updating the services has greatly improved the performance of the Minix, except with the remote control service, which I have had from google play to disable the updates and for this service to uninstall it.
    The other point is with leanback launcher, which doesn't show the recommendations. Here I have seen that it was updated to the launcher 1.11.2-100-4443508.
    I only get them to appear if I go to apps - Leanback Launcher -> Force shutdown.
    In this way, when restarting, the recommendations appear, but never work from the start.
    The performance has improved a lot, but I still receive some errors and Minix sometimes stops working correctly or just freezes, I don't know if there is a memory problem there.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X