Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Minix Neo U9-H SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrosby87
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrosby87 View Post
    hello guys, this works with box beelink gt1 s912 please? thanks
    ok, what is the best rom to beelink gt1 ultimate s912 please ?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    No, it does not work.

• Chrosby87
    replied

hello guys, this works with box beelink gt1 s912 please? thanks

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by kip1001 View Post
    Thanks for your reply superceleron ,that was my thought , can you direct me to one of your latest or most recent ROMs for it . Thanks in advance
    unfortunately this is the latest one also i don't think they have a newer one!

Leave a comment:

• kip1001
    replied
    Thanks for your reply superceleron ,that was my thought , can you direct me to one of your latest or most recent ROMs for it . Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by kip1001 View Post
    Anything new for this box in way of ATV newer versions. Feels prehistoric 7.1
    nop and i think it never will since aml stop supporting 8.0->up for the s912, so max is really 7.1

Leave a comment:

• kip1001
    replied
    Anything new for this box in way of ATV newer versions. Feels prehistoric 7.1

Leave a comment:

• vegan
    replied
    Any tips for installing this ROM in a Linux environment? It would be convenient if it could be installed via TWRP.

Leave a comment:

• Jaques-Ludwig
    replied
    Very nice ROM. Very smooth. I like it.

What works for me: DAZN App, TVMosaic App, Kodi

What doesn't work for me: Amazon Prime App (no picture, only audio), Kodi with TVMosaic-PVR - can't install the TVMosaic-PVR)

Thanks a lot for this great ROM.

Jaques-Ludwig

Leave a comment:

• deadmeat
    replied
    Hello guys,
    Dear superceleron thank you very for this ROM, for minix it's hard times nowdays, you most probably are the only support and update source, thank you for that.
    Could you please advice, I want to change language switching combination (for remote). It's currently search button + space button. Is there any way to change it to ctrl + spc or alt + spc ? I don't have search button on my remote :-(
    ​​​​​​​
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

sorry mate, that is a job for minix!
    I already have to much to do.
    Thanks for replying

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by imran khalid View Post
    superceleron
    I'm thoroughly enjoying your rom and amazing work mate, any good chance that we get Oreo or even pie Atv version for u9-h?
    sorry mate, that is a job for minix!
    I already have to much to do.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    superceleron
    I'm thoroughly enjoying your rom and amazing work mate, any good chance that we get Oreo or even pie Atv version for u9-h?

Leave a comment:

• thewoza
    replied
    Originally posted by ruicc View Post

Thank you very much for your kind words, mate, it's a pleasure to help...

I found out a new issue, the google recommendations wasn't working, so i've downloaded and installed new google services (com.google.android.gms_13.2.80_(080406-211705629)-13280070_minAPI19(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a)(213,320dpi), and now recommendations are back.

Also, wi fi is working, just had to enable it from settings, on app drawer.

Now, only remaining issue, it's to root this rom, tried su and kingroot, but it failed. Oh, if there was a TWRP for 7.1.2 minix U9-H...
    My recommendations just suddenly stopped working so I tried updating Google Play Services as suggested but just get spinning wheel "Preparing recommendations" and then "No recommendations available at this time" still. Anyone have any other suggestions to get them working again?

* Update - I've cleared caches etc but still not working. Weird that it worked fine for a while and then stopped?!

** Update 2 - I've cleared a load of Google apps data and recommendations are now working again (no idea which one fixed things as did all that seemed relevant at once).

*** Update 3 - After a reboot recommendations are back to not working. I'm giving up for now..!

Thanks
    Last edited by thewoza; 07-12-2019, 13:44.

Leave a comment:

• munecito
    replied
    Hello.

Could someone please tell me if HDMI spoof works in this ROM?

I want to try the ported version in my h96 Pro plus but I need HDMI spoof to work to be able to use Australian Foxtel go app.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X