Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firmware Minix Neo U9-H

Hi,

I am frustrated with new 7.1 fimrware for Minix Neo U9-H, and would like to go back to U9H-FW007.
    Unfortunatly, minixforum is down, and Minix FTP is no more serving public requets.

Could some upload somewhere or send it to me.
    I need the PC version.
    It is shown as H9H_FW007A.rar and contain the file U9H_FW007A_20171020.img

Thank you so much for your help.

Hi folks, i flashed the 7.1 img for the minix u9h but have no sound. As the minix forums are down just now i need help in obtaining the img for FW008 for minix u9h. I have an ota one but its not working. Does anyone have the img i need? if so please host it somewhere and link me. Thanks

Comment

The one i need is FW008.img

Comment

Ive got it now. If anyone else needs it it is on the minix page on facebook in the 7.1 thread comments number 256. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by mazari912 View Post
          Ive got it now. If anyone else needs it it is on the minix page on facebook in the 7.1 thread comments number 256. Cheers
          mazari912 - Thanks man, I was looking for FW008 as well. I needed it for my archives. 7.1 working well for me so far. It seems like a beta though as some apps still problematic. Of course all of the U9 FW's seemed like Betas to me. Any word on the Minix forum???

Comment

Hello me Too.......im looking for fw008 for Minix U9-H . Has anyone a download link for me?
            I have no Facebook.....
            Thanks

Found it on FB sorry.....

here the link to fw008
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
            Last edited by Cerebric; 09-16-2018, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post

mazari912 - Thanks man, I was looking for FW008 as well. I needed it for my archives. 7.1 working well for me so far. It seems like a beta though as some apps still problematic. Of course all of the U9 FW's seemed like Betas to me. Any word on the Minix forum???
              Your welcome. No word yet. The FW008 firmware is pretty solid. 7.1 too buggy for me. Box was hanging on boot screen etc.

Comment

Thank you......7.1 no way......to many problems... Back to 008

Comment

Originally posted by Iznogoood View Post
                  Hi,

I am frustrated with new 7.1 fimrware for Minix Neo U9-H, and would like to go back to U9H-FW007.
                  Unfortunatly, minixforum is down, and Minix FTP is no more serving public requets.

Could some upload somewhere or send it to me.
                  I need the PC version.
                  It is shown as H9H_FW007A.rar and contain the file U9H_FW007A_20171020.img

Thank you so much for your help.
                  Hi ,

u only have to search for "U9H_FW007A_20171020.img" , then big G give out a bunch of

Links , the second on my Chrome is from "chinagadgetsreview" , it is a 6.0.1 FW is this

correct ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I know this post on Chinagadgetsreview... Unfortunatly the links to the firmware are dead.
                    I have searched for quite a while before asking!

Comment

Originally posted by Iznogoood View Post
                      I know this post on Chinagadgetsreview... Unfortunatly the links to the firmware are dead.
                      I have searched for quite a while before asking!
                      Hi ,

maybe some Users still have this File , all you can do is sit and hope that someone

can upload it ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

I can share U9H FW008 can anyone need

Comment

Vladi,

You are the man...
                          Thank you.

Comment

I am frustrated from 7.1 update too. Apps crashes all the time,you tube displays purple-green videos at 720p and above issue. Going back!

Comment

Thanx a lot!

Comment

Working...
                              X