Minix neo U9-H working TWRP img needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix neo U9-H working TWRP img needed

Hi all, i'm struggling to find a working recovery img for my box...i had one in my computer, cannot find it...possibly deleted by mistake...
    i downloaded it from the minix forums, it was uploaded by this member as a modified version of the one that is circulating around...it was the only one that did work, for me at least...
    the forums have gone tits up, so i cannot find the souce...
    maybe smn has it and can share it...the size of the one circulating around is about 12.898 kb, the one i'm looking for was a slightly smaller file (i think)

i'm on official Android 7.1 Nougat OS firmware
    I read elsewhere that other ppl are having trouble booting in recovery under 7.1
    cheers
    Last edited by Lundy R; 10-23-2018, 16:05.

the same for me...

Comment

What are you trying to do? what kind of software are you trying to put on your box? Because I have the same box that you have and I have flash mines a couple of times and I flash it with usb tool 2.16 and I haven't have no problem. Can you explain me hiw you are doing it so I can guide through it step by step I'm not an expert couse at first I haf some problems than I have learn to do it with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio6o6 View Post
        What are you trying to do? what kind of software are you trying to put on your box? Because I have the same box that you have and I have flash mines a couple of times and I flash it with usb tool 2.16 and I haven't have no problem. Can you explain me hiw you are doing it so I can guide through it step by step I'm not an expert couse at first I haf some problems than I have learn to do it with no problem.

in simple words, i need a trwp recovery that work in nougat 7.1.2 , on minix u9

Comment

I have successfully trwp booted under 6.x
          the problem is under nougat 7.1.2
          no matter what trwp version i use there's no way i get in...
          i just wanted to back up the current config, before trying a new rom, kind of getting tired of starting fresh every time, but i might as well go ahead and by-pass it

Comment

Working...
          X